Gemmasfamilylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but autism or not.. I feel like 2 McDonald’s a day is just wild 😅
I watched a few of her most recent videos and every one he had McDonald's and KFC, I understand about autism and restricted diets but I don't think buying him takeaways everyday is the answer

Reactions: 1
I just think you definitely shouldnt be posting a 5 year old boy in a nappy

I didn't realise he was as old as 5, I'm sure she was referring to him as a toddler in her videos 🫣
I don't agree with any child being posted in a nappy but especially not a 5 yo, these people don't give their child's privacy a single thought!

I didn't realise he was as old as 5, I'm sure she was referring to him as a toddler in her videos 🫣
I don't agree with any child being posted in a nappy but especially not a 5 yo, these people don't give their child's privacy a single thought!
You’re right, none of them do! They share every single small part of their life not even thinking of their kids feelings or safety etc

She’s another one that seems to have an endless amount of cash to spend but doesn’t work. That Saturday day out video is just disgusting. Oreo’s for breakfast, sitting in a trolley with a bogging face, McDonald’s then a KFC via more sweet shite in the soft play. He seems to cope very very well in situations like the soft play despite being diagnosed ASN. Only seems to be situations where he didn’t get his own way he kicks off.

Reactions: 3
She’s another one that seems to have an endless amount of cash to spend but doesn’t work. That Saturday day out video is just disgusting. Oreo’s for breakfast, sitting in a trolley with a bogging face, McDonald’s then a KFC via more sweet shite in the soft play. He seems to cope very very well in situations like the soft play despite being diagnosed ASN. Only seems to be situations where he didn’t get his own way he kicks off.
She’s another nhs bank babe these days 😂

She’s another nhs bank babe these days 😂
She’s an actual nurse? Can’t get over that. She’s as thick as mince and I can’t believe the way she brings that wee boy up.
Imagine going into hospital and her or made Sadie fae Blantir turns round the corner to your direction. I’d end it.

When I watched that video I was wondering why she left his face covered in oreos for so long 🙈

She’s an actual nurse? Can’t get over that. She’s as thick as mince and I can’t believe the way she brings that wee boy up.
Imagine going into hospital and her or made Sadie fae Blantir turns round the corner to your direction. I’d end it.
Noooo she’s a band 2 HCSW 😂

• Haha
What an absolute pain in the arse 😑😑 typical scheme maw with a wean that acts like a brat when they get told no 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2