@gemmaalster

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to St Helens no? Which is a good school.
But honestly it’s very obvious she’s preparing Gigi for the 4+ and I’d rather not she ends up at my kids school
I personally don’t consider St Helen’s highly academic… you just need money to get in. I wonder where she’ll send Gigi.

Reactions: 1
I personally don’t consider St Helen’s highly academic… you just need money to get in. I wonder where she’ll send Gigi.
She’s nw London so wouldn’t surprise me if she goes the channing route or Highgate but don’t know how academic Gigi is so depends where she gets in

Do her parents pay the nursery/school fees too?!

Quite late in deciding isn't it, does Gigi go to school this September?

Last edited:
Do her parents pay the nursery/school fees too?!

Quite late in deciding isn't it, does Gigi go to school this September?
I saw Gemma at a Habs open morning for 2024 Intake but she said she was looking in advance because she’s so excited. So I think she must start next Sept and I assume her name has been put down for many of the private schools that require early notice!!

I saw Gemma at a Habs open morning for 2024 Intake but she said she was looking in advance because she’s so excited. So I think she must start next Sept and I assume her name has been put down for many of the private schools that require early notice!!
Out of interest do you know her?
---
Also it’s not early. She will need to do the assessments this coming Jan so makes sense that she’s looking at schools now

Makes sense then I thought Gigi would start this September not next.

Out of interest do you know her?
---
Also it’s not early. She will need to do the assessments this coming Jan so makes sense that she’s looking at schools now
Know her yes, as in everyone knows everyone in the North London Jewish community but friends? No, we don’t chat/hang out.

The open day was last year btw but I guess with private schools, you do need to prep early, you’re right.

It worries me how much these insta mums share so much information for hundreds of thousands of strangers to see. I take very little interest in this woman, I’m hardly an internet expert, and it’s taken me about 5 minutes to find her address.