Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, she’s not even painted all the cupboard doors, it looks odd! I don’t like it at all! It looks like a child’s kitchen 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dearie me! I don't know what's worse, the kitchen or that stupid wood thing she's calling a pergola! Just awful

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god!!!!! I didn't think it could look any worse!! Looks so cheap & tacky now, I mean it did before but how it looks now kind of makes her before picture look good 😂😂
Oh and the "pergolia" let's hope she isn't gonna try and put a "hinch" swinging chair on it 😭

• Haha
Just come to say her kitchen looks bloody awful! Why are only half the cupboards painted 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a tit show! I’m sorry but that is tacky as. Desperate to make it like Stacey but just hasn’t quite got it! Why the hell are the top cupboards still white?! She’ll never be insta worthy! Give it till Christmas & she’ll change again! Can’t believe she just throws mugs out, what a waste!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god I’m dying at that kitchen!!
What the actual hell has she done!?
And the picture with the pergola in shot at the dining table end!!
So trying to be like the big accounts who all have bi-folding doors out onto the lovely decking!
Not your crappy patio doors onto abit of random decking just plonked randomly!!!

• Haha
And now she's moaning because, in her words, her "bratt of a dog woke her up" well who made the dog a bratt Gem? Stupid cow!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
She really is bargain basement Mrs hinch rip off isn’t she 😂😂😂😂
I actually think she is lower then that
How disgusting and selfish to be gifted them lovely navy prints for her to just bin them off in order to do the most tackiest looking kitchen I have ever seen that looks half finished!!
What a tit job she done to that kitchen
Someone else would of loved to of been gifted them
Such an idiot this girl
She literally went and bought navy stuff to match then what two months later changes it all to try and fit in again but failed big time!
Such a rubbish influencer with all her throw away crap from cheap stores

She is lower than low! All done on the cheap & looks worse than cheap! She’s not some 16 year old that’s just moved into her own place & starting out. she’s nearly firty, married, 2 step kids, a brat of a dog (clearly takes after Gem then) & wants ivf. She has got some mega growing up to do!

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s very desperate for acceptance and she doesn’t seem overly happy

Everything she does is for the gram and she wasting money left right and centre - the garden is just laughable she’s putting the gram over IVF so her need and want can’t be that strong.

She says things for attention and to shock she’s definitely the “inbox me hun” type

In finding her very full and I’m close to unfollowing I used to think she was just a wannabe try hard but now I just can’t deal with the inevitable “I’m poorly” posts

Reactions: 4
She’s very desperate for acceptance and she doesn’t seem overly happy

Everything she does is for the gram and she wasting money left right and centre - the garden is just laughable she’s putting the gram over IVF so her need and want can’t be that strong.

She says things for attention and to shock she’s definitely the “inbox me hun” type

In finding her very full and I’m close to unfollowing I used to think she was just a wannabe try hard but now I just can’t deal with the inevitable “I’m poorly” posts
This! 👌
Her whole life is based around/for the gram
It’s very very sad when you watch a normal person start off nice and then watch them slowly spiral out of control
Must be so awfull having to live your life around Instagram
Constantly seeking out the next big thing
Searching for content with money you clearly haven’t got
I’m sorry said before and saying again but they have no money
They are not well off atall
They get by but they are defo not comfortable
Hence why the cheap turn around of decor
If you had money you would do it all properly
That kitchen would not look the shambles it looks or the garden or to be honest her whole house screams vile cheap and tacky and has b&m running through its pipe work!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.