Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those missing out!! She says she's gone private because she realises having a large following doesn't matter, not missing out, just a boomerang of her feet watching Christmas with the Kranks! 🙄
Why does she think she is cool/funny doing this watching Christmas films tit?!!
It’s so childish and pathetic
In December yes but not June and going into a heatwave watching cold Christmas films!!
Weird man!
I say it every time but this silly girl is the biggest twit
Maybe take your dog on a walk

Reactions: 3
Been to IKEA, been to B&M, been to Pets at Home... all whilst shielding, magic!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Been to IKEA, been to B&M, been to Pets at Home... all whilst shielding, magic!!
She's a joke!....I'm not entirely sure why she's even shielding in first place tbh....I know she's had cancer but that was years ago and she didn't have chemo then so no idea why she's in extremely vulnerable group

She's a joke!....I'm not entirely sure why she's even shielding in first place tbh....I know she's had cancer but that was years ago and she didn't have chemo then so no idea why she's in extremely vulnerable group
she’s probably making it up for attention!

Reactions: 2
I seen her post before she went private saying she was reducing her asda hours! Everyone's right she's just a lazy cow, my dad had throat cancer 18 months ago went through intense chemi/radiotherapy and wasn't even classed as vulnerable, she just pulling a fast one over asda and needs to give her fat head a wobble she knocks me sick!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Seriously taking the piss. For a shielding person, she’s been out numerous times! She says she has a meeting at ASDA to agree her return tomorrow, I’m surprised she was home when they called to arrange it. Pisstaker. Grrrrrrrrrrr. 13 weeks holiday, that’s how she’s treated it.

This again? Reducing her hours 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sure she says that once every 3 months, last time it was because Tillie & Co was “taking off” can’t keep up with the girl

Instead of going to these pointless shops take the frigging dog out!
she’s bought mind puzzling toys for tillie for when she’s left on her own. She’s on her own the whole time, Gem doesn’t give 2 hoots about that dog!
Also, if she uses the word “smash” one more time, I think I’m going to smash her orders in the bin where they belong!

• Haha
I seen her post before she went private saying she was reducing her asda hours! Everyone's right she's just a lazy cow, my dad had throat cancer 18 months ago went through intense chemi/radiotherapy and wasn't even classed as vulnerable, she just pulling a fast one over asda and needs to give her fat head a wobble she knocks me sick!!
Reducing her hours for what reason?
She has no kids
No responsibilities
No nothing
Why is she not working a full time job like the rest of us?
She is so fat lazy and entitled

Reactions: 4
She has no kids
No responsibilities
No nothing
Because FM is a very successful business, the products are all flying off the shelves, People who ordered on the 9th their items are being delivered to gems probably as we speak. her & her team are absolutely smashing their goals, she’s already had her couple of £400 bonuses, on top of her profit, she’s making mega money, but remember she’s not bragging & she’s saving for IVF once she’s bought her MacBook & new decking. Also tillie & co is doing well too!

• Haha
She has no kids
No responsibilities
No nothing
Exactly! I bet she does duck all in asda anyway I bet her colleagues can't stand her!

Exactly! I bet she does duck all in asda anyway I bet her colleagues can't stand her!
I live in a town not far from where she lives, my mate lives there and shops in that Asda, she apparently wanders round looking bored AF for 2-3hrs then shuffles home to be a boss babe 🙄

Reactions: 4
In case anyone’s missing out. She’s posted a photo of her bed, with that scabby looking fleece, what happened to the lovely white frow she was #gifted & she’s not happy as none of her clothes fit her so expect a big shopping haul. She’s done from pretty little things as she can’t find any of her summer stuff!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She's pushing the crap FM sales this morning, lying about the 'great' hair oil that makes your hair look greasy & the mascara that's so fantastic that she still puts tacky false ones on!
And why not check what you've written before posting? She's like a clone of Beckyhomesweethome 🤢 the world does not need two of them!!!

20200624_101526.jpg
20200624_101516.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Hi guys! Wow bet she’s on cloud 9 this afternoon being able to reduce her hours to free days! I know she does picking but I’m sure she only works 6-10 or something so that’s hardly full time work is it! FM & her team are so lucky that she’s able to now put 110% into ordering tit products & training her Girls!

• Haha
In case anyone’s missing out. She’s posted a photo of her bed, with that scabby looking fleece, what happened to the lovely white frow she was #gifted & she’s not happy as none of her clothes fit her so expect a big shopping haul. She’s done from pretty little things as she can’t find any of her summer stuff!
I bet that bed is a bugger to make with that surround on the base. I think the duvet looks messy all tucked in like that too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.