Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning guys, Happy Tuesday, I hope you’re all ok. Sorry I was quiet on stories yesterday I had a day of doing admin, sign ups for FM catching up on some Father’s Day orders. I’m still waiting for my sweaters to be delivered so Once they’re here I can get those done & sent out. Pauly did the massive post office run for me yesterday So all those orders have gone.
Just thought I’d save you all from having to listen to her this morning, or should I say this afternoon because she probably won’t be out of bed till 12, she’ll be in her pjs (although no her own brand ones!)
What I don’t get is, why are people ordering sweaters when she hasn’t got them in stock? I’d be pissed off her taking my money when she hasn’t even got them there to print straight away!

She must be charging them & then ordering with their money so she doesn't have to part with any cash, she's not like a normal business that has the stock in before advertising it. Daft cow

I just don't get why anyone orders her crap full stop!

She must be charging them & then ordering with their money so she doesn't have to part with any cash, she's not like a normal business that has the stock in before advertising it. Daft cow

I just don't get why anyone orders her crap full stop!
Isn’t that what most small businesses do? I often have to wait quite a while when I order stuff from Etsy etc.

Isn’t that what most small businesses do? I often have to wait quite a while when I order stuff from Etsy etc.
Whenever I’ve ordered personalised clothing it’s always been done straight away & posted within 2/3 days max depending on the time of year ie Christmas etc. Maybe it is just her way of working but think I’d sack off the supplier if they’re taking that long to come!

Reactions: 1
Whenever I’ve ordered personalised clothing it’s always been done straight away & posted within 2/3 days max depending on the time of year ie Christmas etc. Maybe it is just her way of working but think I’d sack off the supplier if they’re taking that long to come!
I’ve sometimes had to wait a month or so while they get stock in and actually make the thing I’ve orderEd. One ring I ordered middle of last year, I had to wait for about 3 months. I suppose it depends on how small the company is that you’re ordering from and that they tell the truth about how long it’s going to take.....

Reactions: 1

I don't know, maybe, presumed most companies that done personalised stuff had the stock in like the 'sweaters' then just had to do the personalisation. That's been the case for me when ordering. Buy the product then dispatched once it has been personalised, I think that's understandable, I've waited up to 2 weeks due to them being busy, not because they were unprepared & didn't actually have something they were trying to sell.
Either way though, she's still a joke!

Reactions: 2
I would imagine her 1st few orders to have use the money to buy stock first if she's not got the cash flow but with her profit she should be reinvesting it buy further stock. Obviously new laptop, decking and god knows what else is more important.

Tille and Co lasted long. Shes already talking about scaling back. Think shes realised how much work she has to do and doesnt like it

• Wow
Tille and Co lasted long. Shes already talking about scaling back. Think shes realised how much work she has to do and doesnt like it
She’s always the same. Something is the best thing ever (can be anything with her) then it’s forgotten about and never spoken about again. Since I’ve followed her she’s made frames, glasses. Those pictures with the marbley effect, Tilly and co. Was going to uni, was having ivf and now it’s Fm. Don’t even get me started on the diets she’s tried and failed at. She’s bigger than ever!

Reactions: 6
She’s always the same. Something is the best thing ever (can be anything with her) then it’s forgotten about and never spoken about again. Since I’ve followed her she’s made frames, glasses. Those pictures with the marbley effect, Tilly and co. Was going to uni, was having ivf and now it’s Fm. Don’t even get me started on the diets she’s tried and failed at. She’s bigger than ever!
She is the biggest loser ever
Just not in the slimming terms of loser 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s wait for this mornings stories (or should I say lunchtime by the time she gets out of bed!) about why she was quiet yesterday! She’ll have had loads of messages checking she’s ok!

• Haha
So she’s back. She been quiet because ‘behind the scenes’ why does that annoy me so much? She’s had some bad news about her visit to the hospital. She doesn’t want to talk about it so disappears again. She’s back 15 mins later, thanks guys for all your messages but I’m fine I really am and I just don’t want to talk about it. Golden Rule Gem, if you don’t wanna talk about something don’t mention it in the first place. Attention seeking at its finest. She’s one of those people that checks in at the hospital on Facebook so everyone messages her hoping she’s ok, then replies with ‘I’ll Inbox you now” she’s an absolute head!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she’s back. She been quiet because ‘behind the scenes’ why does that annoy me so much? She’s had some bad news about her visit to the hospital. She doesn’t want to talk about it so disappears again. She’s back 15 mins later, thanks guys for all your messages but I’m fine I really am and I just don’t want to talk about it. Golden Rule Gem, if you don’t wanna talk about something don’t mention it in the first place. Attention seeking at its finest. She’s one of those people that checks in at the hospital on Facebook so everyone messages her hoping she’s ok, then replies with ‘I’ll Inbox you now” she’s an absolute head!
No one gives a duck why you haven’t been on
I haven’t been sitting around thinking why hasn’t gem been on and been beside myself!
Get over yourself you attention seeking idiot!!

Reactions: 3
11th June and she’s already at 21% guys. Amazing woman. I take my hat off to her, I really do, so inspirational. Bragging.....much. 🙄

• Haha
Well duck me, attention seeking or what!! You have really hit the nail on the head @Bwacac she’s waiting for her messages to come flooding in asking if she’s ok. Showing off she’s hit 21%, she originally said she wasn’t using that account for FM & she wasn’t going to mention it, we hear more about FM that tillie & Co. She’s bigging up FM more than she is tillie & co! she’s trying to make people look at her & think “wow she’s ordered a MacBook, new decking & is now looking for patio furniture FOR THE NEW DECKING......in case people didn’t know! She’s an absolute looser! All she can say is “my girls are smashing it” twit!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I've also been shielding for last 13 weeks , but I'll be damned if the first place I'd choose to visit WHEN I can go out is bleeping B &M and why has she bought more tasteless tat for her boring house...she's never happy!
I haven't seen my student son since Christmas because he knows I'm vulnerable and has had to stay on his own in his flat 350 miles away....why does she think she's so special and why is she shielding anyway?

God this moron is never ever happy!!
Just constantly buying cheap throw away tat!
Get over it and your huge ass!!
You will never be a high end home account!
But you would win hands down the top ten chavviest homes!!

I think her whole “because I’ve had cancer” is the only reason she’s shielding, but seriously does she think she’s the only one that’s had to do it?!
She couldn’t wait to go & spend money on a load of tit she doesn’t need. What happened to those amazing pieces of art she was making?! The only reason she’s adding navy to her dining room is because someone messaged her saying “would you like some free prints from my business” to which gem was up for grabbing a freebie, so she’s taken them! bleeping plastic tat for the dining room! She doesn’t even eat in their, usually dominos or Maccies on the sofa!

I can see she's pissed everyone else off too.
Not been working due to health, been making pathetic Pauly take all her shite parcels to the post office after a full days work, never walks her poor dog but she can go to B&M to buy tat, chavvy pathetic cow.
She had to rush out & buy it because she was gifted an ugly (my opinion) print, could have just politely declined or suggested they give it to someone who needs it but oh no, any excuse to buy tit to match it!
Wait for the grid post everyone, she'll be working her "interior design" skills as we type.
They'll be some bodge up though as their always is with her!

Does it do anyone else’s head in the way she speaks?!! 😳
Fort, fink, noooooo speak properly you daft witch, it doesn’t make you sound girly and cute it makes you sound like a toddler who can’t pronounce the th sound

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.