Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me this idiot hasn’t bought more tit!!!!
Please stop and open your eyes!!
We will never get out this pandemic with people having to risk there lives and infection to deliver your Yankee candle!!!
Really was it that important you utter bleep

Reactions: 3
Please tell me this idiot hasn’t bought more tit!!!!
Please stop and open your eyes!!
We will never get out this pandemic with people having to risk there lives and infection to deliver your Yankee candle!!!
Really was it that important you utter bleep
Yep, more tit!! Literally can’t help herself!! Also bought a throw for the bed, went on about it being huge/covering the bed & then proceeded to just fold it in half! She’s got a problem with ordering! Bought a wax melt holder hoping someone will gift her some! Pathetic! Let’s see what order arrives today! How the duck she lost weight this week too!

Still no mention of taking that poor dog out? No wonder she looks depressed!
I’ll be honest I’m not an animal lover but that poor dog, stuck inside all day. She’s the one that wanted a dog. We’ve seen her go out once with her! She probably can’t cope with picking up the tit with those ridiculous nails of hers, leaves it to Pauly!l

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sick of listening to her go on about how hard she's working, she has no idea what hard work is. She's self isolating getting waited on by pathetic pauly & having non stop non essential deliveries while making money that she's probably not declaring & still getting paid either by Asda or the government.

We're both NHS workers trying to work, food shop & home school the kids whilst doing everything we can to protect ourselves and others. She's staying in to protect herself but couldn't give a tit about anyone else.

Her products are crap & tacky as hell. I want to punch her everytime she says 'sweaters' spoiled, self centred little brat.

Reactions: 10
Sick of listening to her go on about how hard she's working, she has no idea what hard work is. She's self isolating getting waited on by pathetic pauly & having non stop non essential deliveries while making money that she's probably not declaring & still getting paid either by Asda or the government.

We're both NHS workers trying to work, food shop & home school the kids whilst doing everything we can to protect ourselves and others. She's staying in to protect herself but couldn't give a tit about anyone else.

Her products are crap & tacky as hell. I want to punch her everytime she says 'sweaters' spoiled, self centred little brat.
I know, that’s what frustrates me so much with her, she’s working BUT It’s not essential work, she’s not a keyworker, the world will not collapse because of her! Nobody cares if she’s made £200 on fm, she clearly isn’t declaring it. Also, wtf is it with her getting out to go to Wigan shopping, surprised there’s so many people out, it’s because of idiots like her that go out for none essential items they don’t both need to go! What is going on with her face also, has she done that awful fake tan again! Pauly’s done everything so far for her she can’t even go & do the shopping!
I take my hat off to you both, how you’re managing I don’t know! Big well done to you both, here’s hoping that if idiots like Gemma listen to what’s being told this will all be over soon!

Reactions: 1
I know, that’s what frustrates me so much with her, she’s working BUT It’s not essential work, she’s not a keyworker, the world will not collapse because of her! Nobody cares if she’s made £200 on fm, she clearly isn’t declaring it. Also, wtf is it with her getting out to go to Wigan shopping, surprised there’s so many people out, it’s because of idiots like her that go out for none essential items they don’t both need to go! What is going on with her face also, has she done that awful fake tan again! Pauly’s done everything so far for her she can’t even go & do the shopping!
I take my hat off to you both, how you’re managing I don’t know! Big well done to you both, here’s hoping that if idiots like Gemma listen to what’s being told this will all be over soon!
Exactly!
And nobody is going to be going anywhere this year abroad so we don’t need/want luggage tags etc
The sweaters she may do well at the moment because no one is going out and wearing comfies around the house but won’t last!
She needs to go back to a proper job instead of skiving and rinsing them poor sheep!!

Reactions: 5
Thank you 😍 Gemma is a selfish treat, she gets worse every day!

Reactions: 2
How did I not know this forum exsists! She drives me insane. So she charges £22 (not including p&p) for the luggage tag, the bag and the passport cover.. when you can buy them all for £11 total. The amount of vinyl she uses costs pence because it’s so small. I would be interested to know if she is declaring this and paying tax. Also, I noticed the other day she shared a video and on her iPad it showed she had an ‘engagement group’. Don’t even get me started on her FM pyramid scheme...

Attachments

• Haha
How did I not know this forum exsists! She drives me insane. So she charges £22 (not including p&p) for the luggage tag, the bag and the passport cover.. when you can buy them all for £11 total. The amount of vinyl she uses costs pence because it’s so small. I would be interested to know if she is declaring this and paying tax. Also, I noticed the other day she shared a video and on her iPad it showed she had an ‘engagement group’. Don’t even get me started on her FM pyramid scheme...
I noticed this! I've seen a few others have similar "groups", obviously to boost their post engagement and hopefully recieve more (non-declared) ads!

Maybe do a little investigating
None of these influencers declare any of it
Bet the tax man would have a field day!
Scroungers the lot of them

Maybe do a little investigating
None of these influencers declare any of it
Bet the tax man would have a field day!
Scroungers the lot of them
I got as far as using gov website to see if company is registered which it isn’t. Also a lot of laws regarding vinyl on baby clothing, apparently it’s the law to not only confirm the vinyl is baby safe but also that it doesn’t peel and risk harm. I did see whilst looking up apparently tax man doesn’t get involved until to make over 1k - but that should include what tax you pay already with your main employer. I don’t think she’s paying. I would be very wary of buying from her

I got as far as using gov website to see if company is registered which it isn’t. Also a lot of laws regarding vinyl on baby clothing, apparently it’s the law to not only confirm the vinyl is baby safe but also that it doesn’t peel and risk harm. I did see whilst looking up apparently tax man doesn’t get involved until to make over 1k - but that should include what tax you pay already with your main employer. I don’t think she’s paying. I would be very wary of buying from her
The quality of her items are shocking. The vinyl on the stuff she does for her self comes away.
I would defo not buy baby clothing from her

God she is honestly the most boring person in the world.

I’ll flick through her stories but can’t watch most of them, she drains the soul out of me.

Reactions: 3
This is what I was wondering if the clothes and logos are CE approved especially being put on babies
These idiots need knocking down a peg they really do thinking they can flaunt the rules
If you were to ask her you would be labelled a troll

This is what I was wondering if the clothes and logos are CE approved especially being put on babies
These idiots need knocking down a peg they really do thinking they can flaunt the rules
If you were to ask her you would be labelled a troll
Exactly this is the issue. Also she would need to of paid a commercial licence for all fonts and graphics she’s using, I would personally check all this info before buying from anyone that uses Instagram to sell as the money goes directly to them.

To have such a small following and a thread on tattle... yikes! She’s the smallest influencer I’ve ever seen on one of these forums... I unfollowed her ages ago because she was aggravating me

To have such a small following and a thread on tattle... yikes! She’s the smallest influencer I’ve ever seen on one of these forums... I unfollowed her ages ago because she was aggravating me
Exactly what I said apart from beggy home sweet home she is on here from all her little group of ‘mates’
She is clearly doing something wrong to end up on tattle and everyone else isn’t
She just isn’t likeable and a complete twit
Don’t get me started on them brows !!

Reactions: 2
Ffs- she’s had her eye on that throw for ages yet she didn’t buy it, she bought that crappy white thing, surely her having white bedding is complete no no with that awful tan! How about she gets off her fat arse & goes to the post office & posts HER things for delivery!

I know it’s been said but I really do t get how she can be off sick from Asda yet doing her own little business earning money? I have a side job aside of my full time one, currently off sick with pneumonia, I wouldn’t dare do the job I do on the side whilst I’m off! Like how is that even right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.