Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeee man this one shes off it. Shes never washes that bloody hair does she?

She is ridiculous can't get over how much she trys to be Beggy Becky.
Honestly followed this tit show for round about 2 years now and shes never lost a single pound in weight only gained it. The most unmotivated person ever. Think it's time for an unfollow as she is so ridiculous and lives in Lala land! Her poor bloke must get fed up of her
Never known anyone to play on the cancer as much as this idiot
Never known anyone to fail at every diet and get bigger not smaller
Never seen someone waste so much money in a pandemic then this idiot
Never known a bigger copycat then this idiot
Never known a more tacky house (on par with all that dreams glitters) home then this idiot
Never seen someone apply fake tan and lashes so badly but claim to be a beautician then this idiot
Never known someone to be so poorly and be a skiver but proceed to come on stories and tell us how she is doing this and that when she should be at work

Reactions: 8
He looks sick of his life!! Why doesnt he grow a pair and tell her to come back down to the real world
Husband & wife bonding to sort stock?! Wtf! How much stock has she got for her tiny little business! Also she’s taking the day off but she’s still doing her orders?! That’s not taking the day off if you’re still working- how thick is she!

Reactions: 2
How does she get away with working all the time when she’s off sick that’s fraud where I work if ur getting sick pay u can’t be doing a second job and getting paid for that to.

Reactions: 6
How does she get away with working all the time when she’s off sick that’s fraud where I work if ur getting sick pay u can’t be doing a second job and getting paid for that to.
Needs a little investigating .......

Reactions: 1
I reckon she wants to leave Asda & is hoping that her tillie & co & FM will bring enough income (although let’s face it, it probably won’t!)

Good Morning guys.......... I’m sorry but that was 11.45, almost lunchtime & half the day gone so maybe get in your tit shed a bit earlier if you’ve got that many orders to try & “smash out” today!

Well what a surprise, she’s looking shocking, feels shocking as is feeling sorry for herself! Man the fudge up!

Is she really that stupid that she has shown all of her followers her phone number 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve been kind enough to scrub it out! Also the whole guillotine thibg, ffs, they wouldn’t sell them if they were going to chop your fingers off although wouldn’t be a bad thing with those ridiculous false ones she wears! Also, she’s not going to go on about FM but that’s all she has gone on about. Does she think she’s so amazing remembering the numbers of the scents, not rocket science that she’s got 3 their 2 for her & 1 order so not hard to remember!

Attachments

• Haha
Gemma i know you read here...did you do research on baby items. Ie babygrows,tshirts, dressing gowns and cuddly toys.
if you did you would know that they need to be tested again due to the vinyl being added

Is she really that stupid that she has shown all of her followers her phone number 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve been kind enough to scrub it out! Also the whole guillotine thibg, ffs, they wouldn’t sell them if they were going to chop your fingers off although wouldn’t be a bad thing with those ridiculous false ones she wears! Also, she’s not going to go on about FM but that’s all she has gone on about. Does she think she’s so amazing remembering the numbers of the scents, not rocket science that she’s got 3 their 2 for her & 1 order so not hard to remember!
She's shown her address before too!

For someone that wasn’t going to go on about them rip off perfumes she hasn’t shut the duck up about them!!!!!
Go back to work Gemma instead of all this mlm tit and ripping people off
I have read the mlm pyramid page on here and it’s a good read and real eye opener as to how shady it really is

Exactly! Wasn’t going to mention them much on her stories but has! Also, she’s going on about being knackered etc, she chose to start doing FM alongside tillie & co so stop complaining! Yet again ordering for herself, I don’t think she knows what’s going on in the real outside world!

So another day of her moaning about all the packing she’s had to do! I just want to shout in her face “it was your decision to start this business & you’re saying you’re so grateful for all the orders but then moaning about all the packing of them! It’s not even her that takes them to the post office. Just shut the duck up Gemma” also ordering more tit AGAIN! She can’t help herself, all those poor work people Having to pack her non essential things. Clearly ordered that shite lounge suit for next day delivery! Not needed at all! She’s got enough sweaters & pjs! She’s not leaving the house so why does she feel she needs new clothes! Ffs!

Still no mention of taking that poor dog out? No wonder she looks depressed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.