Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Longtimelerker

She's earning lots through all the sign ups she said her team was 60?! Do every time one of them sells something she gets something. I would think it will dry up very quickly as people run out of people to recruit and sell to. And how many people buy perfume regularly, I certainly don't. It will be a few months of earning alot and then she will give up asda and then be on her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Bitchandstitch

Suddenly shes making some bodge job jumpers and baby grows. That have had no testing so shouldn't really be selling them. Also she uses free for personal use fonts and gaining while the creator of the fonts and SVG’s get nothing. She can get in alot of trouble with what she does with dipshit&co or whatever the feck its called. I hope it all catches up with her. Would love to see her reviews aswell because her skill with the cricut Are SHOCKING she cant even do basic welding with the letters. I would be fuming to receive anything she makes. Its all about money for her cleary doesn’t actually enjoy the hobby. Greedy cow

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Paul goes through me. He thinks he’s something else. Reminds me of an overgrown teenage boy acting a fool, he’s almost old enough to be her father!

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Oh gem you are such a grade A twat!!
Of course you don’t want to say it’s because he binned you!
Otherwise you would be answering the questions you daft bint!’
Also you don’t have two kids together!!
His ex wife and him have two kids together
I get you been apart of there life etc but you don’t have kids together!!
They are Paul’s and his ex wife’s

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
I use to like her but she just comes across as rude now to me. Defo hinting for freebies and I can’t watch cos the tan is so bad and don’t get me started on the lashes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Notevenmessing

Does it do anyone else’s head in the way she speaks?!! 😳
Fort, fink, noooooo speak properly you daft witch, it doesn’t make you sound girly and cute it makes you sound like a toddler who can’t pronounce the th sound

VoicingOpinion

F&M isnt going to last forever. She needs to give her head a shake and come back to the real world.
What happened to her business making personalised tshirts etc? That didnt last long did it. Why go the effort of putting 3 christmas trees when youve got the house up for sale?

Bwacac

Chatty Member
She’s now been signed off sick for a week! Makes a mockery of people who are actually genuinely ill and can’t work! Watch how much stuff she gets done around the house on her week off!

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
The fucking bint is now begging for panelling!!
She is at it again with the decorating and copying everyone!!!
Have a day off you stupid idiot!!!
Are you still unaware of the outside world pandemic!!????
Fucking use google you absolute beggy cunt
I’m sorry but enough is enough now
I want this over so I can see my daughter but this cunt is making it harder by keeping on ordering stuf and putting couriers at risk and spreading infection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
If my life has been turned upside down like she says there’s no way I would be still posting on Instagram! Have a day off love!

Xxgintonicxx

Hi.
First time posting here (I’m normally always reading through everyone’s opinions/thoughts on other accounts)
Anyway. I also sell FM (I actually struggle a lot selling it) but what gets my back up is she’s already got a job (Asda) got her clothing thing and now she’s doing FM, hasn’t she stopped and through it’s pure greed? Then she moans about how much she’s got to get done ect. Be grateful you actually have money going into your household where there is other families who are really struggling financially at this moment (myself and my partner being one of them) and then she bangs on about having a team. I’m honestly sick to death of all these Instagram accounts who have a certain amount of followings jumping on the bandwagon hoping FM/Avon ect ang making so so much money out of it when they’ve already got a 1/2 jobs and get gifted everything anyway. Then they put on their story’s oh look how much money I’ve made (rubbing it into people’s faces)
Think about the little guys for once.
Can’t stand self-centred people.

sorry rant over 🙈🙈

• Heart

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
So she’s got a personalised number plate with her married initials? Paul has put them on the car? Are they back together? And as for the balloons ...... she’s done that herself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
God she does my head in moaning all the time about ‘how hard she works.’

i wouldnt exactly call Ironing transfers onto cheap hoodies ‘hard work’ love.

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
The latest boomerang claiming she’s lost weight and it’s made her boobs sag? Gem hun you’ve always looked like that! She must be on the heartbreak diet now after Pauly saw sense and packed up.

• Haha

Chocoholic85

Sweet Jesus! She is just FROWING (throwing!) money away on absolute crap! If she was that keen for IVF she would be putting her heart & soul into saving!!

Reactions: 6

sickofem

Chatty Member
She's doing my head in, fuck off with your bed & forever changing house, how about find out what it is that's making you unhappy instead of trying to fill it by constantly decorating (bodging) starting new random side jobs & new diets!

NotaHincher

She really is starting to piss me off. Yeah Gem, wiggle your hand more, we can fucking see you don't have your wedding rings on, we can see your stupid talon nails..... either shit or get off the pot.

Also people who put up moronic quotes all the time need a slap... that goes for beggy becky too.

Just say what you've got to fucking say and stop with the childish dramallama shit.

Oh yeah! For somebody who was skiving from work for 12 weeks that's great social distancing with your pals! You're an absolute fucking fannyheid

• Haha
So, she now reckons due to the high commission she has made on FM this month she will be able to leave ASDA if it continues over the next couple of months. Is she serious?? ASDA is a guaranteed income surely you’d be nuts to throw that away 😳

• Haha
  • Wow