Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Either give us the low down or keep it all private!! There isn’t much that fucking annoys me more than that

Reactions: 8

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
The FM shit is getting a bit much all this becoming family stuff makes me want to scream

I usually just scroll through but I actually stopped and read some of the utter tripe her and keeleylemons are spouting and it’s honestly rediculous! They are preying on vulnerable people I’m sorry but there has to be a catch I’m not buying it

Chocoholic85

Reducing her hours for what reason?
She has no kids
No responsibilities
No nothing
Why is she not working a full time job like the rest of us?
She is so fat lazy and entitled
Because FM is a very successful business, the products are all flying off the shelves, People who ordered on the 9th their items are being delivered to gems probably as we speak. her & her team are absolutely smashing their goals, she’s already had her couple of £400 bonuses, on top of her profit, she’s making mega money, but remember she’s not bragging & she’s saving for IVF once she’s bought her MacBook & new decking. Also tillie & co is doing well too!

• Haha

Mama_queen_22

Apologies if this comes up twice ( I'm still learning 🙈)
I was tempted to sign up for this FM malarkey so thought I'd read some info about it.( none of which shes mentioned).
She basically makes her money from people who join her team and takes points from them.
Eg. If I signed up with her, she would get most of my points from a sale as she would be my team leader!
She also hasnt stated that once you've signed up and began selling, you must purchase a product to the equivalent of 50 points for yourself.
So remember guys.. if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is 😊

It's a shame because I used to like her, but shes changed and is no longer relatable!
Constant selling, ads, swipe up, Fm, cheap made products that aren't certified safe for children... the list is endless.

• Wow
  • Angry

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I sent her a message a few weeks ago querying how she’s running her raffle that she was doing where she was charging people for buying a number. I think it was £2 or so a number and win one of her tatty sweaters. I asked her who the money would be donated to as running a raffle like that is classed as gambling and you need a license to do it. Unless the money is donated to a charity. She read it and chose to simply ignore what I said. She thinks she the expert on everything. House style, fashion, diet, lifestyle and god forbid if she had a baby then she would be an expert on that too. Fact is she’s jack of all trades and definitely master of none.

• Angry

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I reckon he’s cheated
I reckon Gemma was his fling when he was married to the children’s mother. Always thought that. Young trophy girlfriend on his arm who turned into a chubby wife who spends all his money! Always came across to me as an absolute sleaze ball. He’s probably traded her in for a younger model. Think leonardo dicaprio. He’s known for it and a slimeball. Pauly is the Poundland version 😂😂

Chocoholic85

Sorry but in what planet is 7:50am super early? Geez. Is she not as Asda anymore?
She lives in bloody fairy land. She’s reduced her hours but she hasn’t been in for Probably over for a week. Probably thrown a couple of sick days as she was always doing that!

The clue is in what she’s written- 3 DAY OLD CURLED HAIR......... what an absolute skank! Hair oil will fix it though!
Don’t know about anyone else but if I’ve been for a night out (which hasn’t happened in a long time) I’d have to have a shower the next day & wash my hair, no matter how bad the hangover it just makes me feel clean!

Attachments

cmaxx

She lives in bloody fairy land. She’s reduced her hours but she hasn’t been in for Probably over for a week. Probably thrown a couple of sick days as she was always doing that!

The clue is in what she’s written- 3 DAY OLD CURLED HAIR......... what an absolute skank! Hair oil will fix it though!
Don’t know about anyone else but if I’ve been for a night out (which hasn’t happened in a long time) I’d have to have a shower the next day & wash my hair, no matter how bad the hangover it just makes me feel clean!
My hair is always greasy after a night out even if it’s just been washed 🤢

All that supposed money from FM yet the dining chairs still look like this..

Attachments

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I don’t even get how she was high risk in the beginning. She hadn’t had recent cancer treatment. I think she’s just keeps pulling fast ones with Asda. She’s lucky she hasn’t been sacked in my opinion. Had to laugh at her story at the weekend too. Revamping the kitchen again, she does realise that the photos she was posting for comparison ideas are really high spec kitchens and finished to really great standard. Not an ounce of sticky plastic vinyl floor, tile paint or tatty plastic work top covering. So she can have all the grand ideas in the world. Her reality will be a shit show again!

Eeee man this one shes off it. Shes never washes that bloody hair does she?

She is ridiculous can't get over how much she trys to be Beggy Becky.
Honestly followed this shit show for round about 2 years now and shes never lost a single pound in weight only gained it. The most unmotivated person ever. Think it's time for an unfollow as she is so ridiculous and lives in Lala land! Her poor bloke must get fed up of her

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Either give us the low down or keep it all private!! There isn’t much that fucking annoys me more than that
YASSSSSS!!!! She puts herself out on the gram and then dips the “u ok Hun msg me” messages I cannot fucking stand it!!!!!
And as for gems gems ugh pass me the over positive suck bucket she’s taking advantage of people for her own gain she couldn’t give a shit! These MLM companies will make her eventually come down from her pedestal with a large bang ... only so many people will want to buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
This really wound me up saying about the kids! They’re not her kids, she told us she can’t have kids with Pauly but was saving for IVF......oh wait, no, she spent all that money remember on absolute shite!
Really was a crafty wanker by laying it on thick saying FM was money for IVF so made everyone feel sorry for her and then bam!! her and Paul are over!!’
Pulled the wool right over her sheep’s eyes she should feel disgusting

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Just caught up on her stories where she’s unpacking the vase she bought and waffles on about a box she’d been gifted but hadn’t got a clue what was in it but before she opened it she said it would tie in lovely with her vase lies lies lies how can you know it ties in with your vase if you don’t know what we’re in it PLANK!

• Haha

Chocoholic85

If my life has been turned upside down like she says there’s no way I would be still posting on Instagram! Have a day off love!
She honestly has no clue about her life being turned upside down. Just because her & Pauly have split up. Always all about her. How much of a princess does she think she is! How about all these poor people recently who have lost jobs, loved ones have died because of COVID-19. She really is a selfish cow. Thinks she’s made it to the top selling some knock off perfume! poor prinny is missing her dog that she never walks but has been gifted so TRIFFIN!! Read the label gem, it’s spelt TIFFIN for a reason!