Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
There’s a few people on TikTok who had the same surgery and warn others about the reality and risks. They have lost their hair etc.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She went back to Paul as no other fella would have her, Paul is so desperate to go back to her, you can tell he diff is dying about her and she’s not so into him, she only likes the idea of a new house to update, once she’s moved in and settled she will get bored again and move onto something new, she’s never happy or settled in life, always needs something new going on, I noticed she’s never out with friends? Does she have any? Also her skin and lips r making me sick 😷 I used to love how she done her nails and her house cleans now it’s all fm and her buying loads of clothes, like how about saving your money and buying a house, I don’t think she can get a mortgage, and that’s why she’s went back to Paul, the guys a mug 🍵
These are my thoughts too. She will be gone by January.

She would really benefit from joining the gym 🍑

shadow123

Can’t believe the lies she tells!
she’s just saidher and Paul moved back in with there parents when they left old house! She didn’t did she or am I loosing the plot! She moved into the house she is in now!

why lie!
I think she did, but disappeared for a bit!

Teawithme

Chatty Member
Another clothes haul (all in beige) just like Lanni who she rims the life out of (another FM hun) & again claims them all to be MASSIVE on her. One pair of cream flares were. The others fit her just right.
I get that she's buzzing she's lost the weight, but ffs, everything's gonna look massive when u constantly pull it away from u in the way she does.
Random but do I see a baby bump in lannis stories today?? 🙈