Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BIgbird145

Does anyone else think this girl copies elle Darbys every move? From video ideas, to the get your tea and biscuits, Elle buys a new house now gemma wants to move house😂😂 I can’t help but cringe at the girl. There’s nothing more to her than sniffing candles in b&m, trips to tk maxx and keeping up with Elle Darby

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Air freshener

Does anyone else think Gemma's friend Sophie is more interesting than her. She actually had a personality and should start her own YouTube channel. Gemma give up your day job...

Reactions: 14

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
There's no way she's in that house on her own. Something tells me that other plate of food and box of Corona beers weren't for her... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13

teababy

She just started recently following her ex Charlie and he follows her back again.... he lives in Peterborough and she’s just moved back there ... 🙂 🐸 ☕

• Haha
  • Wow

Spinidge

VIP Member
I just can't deal with the 'like soooo...', 'unreal', 'insane' and 'oh my god' screeching on repeat. I wonder how long it will be before she damages it being giddy and doing stupid dances while driving?? 🤔
Uh oh, I see on Instagram the first bang to the car has happened 😬😬

• Wow
  • Haha

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Its actually embarrassing how many comments she gets on her videos telling her what an inspiration she is - she genuinely does fuck all with her life. Wonder if she got up yesterday morning and put on her motivational podcast/speech or whatever is it she claims to listen to? People out there on the front line risking their lives right now more so than ever and the country's on its knees, and yet these are the type of people young girls are looking up to and want to be like. Worrying!

• Heart
No other YouTubers are doing as much ads and paid sponsors like the fake Gemma Louise Miles. 🙄
Every time she posts ads it's never genuine. It's all for the money. No other YouTubers do this much except for greedy Gemma.

Have you not heard of Lydia Elise Millen?
She has a thread on here.
She's way worse than Gemma.
She does EVERYTHING for the money.

She's a 32 year old woman that looks like a man.
She used to be a GoGo dancer in Ibiza but now pretends to be this posh bird living in the countryside.
She's the biggest Narcissist you'll ever watch on YouTube.
She's had Botox, filler in her face and lips and a procedure that has removed her hooded eyelids, yet denies it all.
Whenever she wants something, she posts a subtle Tweet that she's run out of a product, knowing that the company will send her a new one.
She even begs for sofas, fridges, kettles, basically everything!
Everything in her house has been GIFTED but she never declares it. She declares it as a PRESS PRODUCT???
EVERY product she advertises is always her "favourite". One week a Dior foundation will be her 'favourite' and 'the best foundation she's ever used' then the week after she says exactly the same about a different brand of foundation. Totally fake.
She's a pathological lier.

They have an Aston Martin and pretend they bought it out right but really it's on finance. Same goes for the other cars they've had, Range Rover and Mercedes.

I could go on because the list is endless but I best not because this is a Gemma thread.

One thing I will say about Gemma. At least she admits to the surgery she's had. Unlike other people, i.e. YouTubers/Influencers/celebrities.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Jane100

Watch Laura Meechams assumption video she lists her YouTuber friends and never mentions Gemma and then discusses cutting fake people out of her life! I think the person who said they fell out must be telling the truth!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Best feeling in the world week was unfollowing this bint on all platforms.

ugly looking thing on the inside and out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watching the new “primark haul” does it not infuriate anyone else that these size 8 you tubers are constantly buying larger sizes so they can be oversized. As someone who wears a 16/18 especially in primark I find it utterly disgusting. Seeing something ya like and walking away disheartened because the
only sizes they have left are small. Because all the size 8 people have purchased a size 16/18. It’s ridiculous!!
Sorry for the rant. (I find Gemma the worst for this)
Oh my god yes!! 'I got this in size 12/14 because I wanted it oversized' meanwhile that's MY ACTUAL SIZE. Does that make me oversized too? Ridiculous.

Spinidge

VIP Member
So her weekend plans are to sit around looking gormless with pink eyeshadow on and drink lots of rose wine. Well I'm glad she's got nothing to do during the global pandemic!! How self absorbed and unrelatable 🤬

• Haha

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
Never laughed so much thru an entire vlog in my life 😭😭😭might have to manifest a nice chocolate cake maybe it will appear in front of my eyes 🤤

• Haha

Qweenie

So guys - some tea. Recently she’s been posing with a bunch of new designer bags, about 5 in total I think so I asked her in the comments to do a bag haul or unboxing and to my surprise she blocked me and deleted my comment. I was generally asking a genuine request and it was a good video ideas but because of her reaction I feel like she’s got herself in to some shady business and that’s how she got the bags and that’s why she doesn’t wanna talk about them - because with a average of 25k views she definitely didn’t use YouTube money I don’t think

She’s not big enough to have a gossip guru so this is the next best thing I could find since I’m blocked now
They’re 100% fake. You can spot them a mile off.

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
I knew she's on tattle. That's y she's being more careful not to slip up. Like advertising her 2 plates. But she's such a dum bint. She's making it so obvious. Especially saying when she has a pizza night. Yes for u and that fat arse lazy Jamie. 🤣🤣
Khy- are you secretly Sophie? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

GossipGuru

Has she addressed the missing boyfriend yet? Are they still together? I'm just catching up on YouTube and haven't heard mention him once, but am seeing a lot of Sophie
Nope, she hasn't mentioned him at all! I would assume they are over and done with.

I understand relationships are very personal... however, she did introduce him to her youtube audience. When the "significant other" suddenly vanishes from existence, you should give the audience a bit of closure. I'm sure she receives messages asking about him etc. one would think that saying something like "Jamie and I are no longer dating" would just shut everyone up about it.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I’m sick of her choice of vocabulary. “COSY, COSY, COSY” - shut up shut up shut up! 😭🤣
my pet hate is the exaggerated statements about how much she loves something e.g. "guys I have tears of happiness in my eyes over these Grinch pyjamas from Primark"

Really?? Crying happy tears over a pair of cheap pyjamas?!

• Haha

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
Of course. You’ve taken the time out of your day to talk about me - hilarious!
Not much time out you’ve only got one page so haven’t quite made it to the big time on tattle yet 😆 actually like you Gemma but you shouldn’t have bothered to take the time out of your day to make an account and reply and let people you know u care much classier to rise above it

• Haha