Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
has anyone watched her latest video? i have to say.. i feel bad now criticising her xmas vids (to a point- i still think there were too many ads) but i think she seems much more focussed and more herself for having a break. it’s really good to see her being positive again!
No I couldn't be bothered can you give us a quick recap?

bella578

I think it's quite easy to believe after seeing Kylie Jenners video get 6.6 million views in 5 minutes, Who are these people who want to watch that? The Kardashians are the most boring people I've ever watched any video of. I don't get it. Gemma I don't mind to be honest.

Asdf

I got the impression he owned it and she lived there. The first time they split up she moved back in with her parents, and then again the second time. She’d not long quit her real job, in fact I think she was still working there a few days a week, when she started off as primarily a home instagrammer and was looking to get into being a YouTuber.

RubStar

I actually quite like those, I always think if I had a platform I would talk about that lets be real its a fucking pandemic and no one is doing anything. I think nice to just watch it chilled

coconochanel

VIP Member
I got the impression he owned it and she lived there. The first time they split up she moved back in with her parents, and then again the second time. She’d not long quit her real job, in fact I think she was still working there a few days a week, when she started off as primarily a home instagrammer and was looking to get into being a YouTuber.
Oh right I only began watching her a few months before they split up and the way she spoke about it I thought they both owned it.

juliet_

i think she has lost weight too, her recent pics she really looks unhealthily skinny.
She mentioned a while back about how she used to have an eating disorder. Looks like she still has it. She looks so gaunt recently has she said anything about being on a diet/?

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
ive probably missed it if she has, but last i knew she had given up working full time in an office and now works from home just doing what ever hours suit her
Yes she did a video on how to become a you tuber or something i think I actually watched that one as the whole influencer / blogger/ you tuber thing as a job genuinely fascinates me

Mercedes12

VIP Member
View attachment 57193
This just confirms how their ‘jobs’ are not full time. Sorry but as a mum who works full time and does a masters I get really triggered by these people who preach how much hard work it is to film a video e.g. a house tour or a trip to b&m and slap it on the internet and call it hard work aaaaah! Then go for dinner and drinks in London (during the week). Each to their own....
100% agree. And they get paid my monthly wage for one insta story or post.

juliet_

I wouldn’t say she a catfish I think anyone looks different with makeup a good angle and a insta filter she’s one of few youtubers that go on camera first thing in the morning without an ounce of makeup. I do wonder what she’s actually going to do once christmas is over and it’s no longer cosy 😂

guccigang

I feel like Elle and Gemma are inspired by each other. Previously (maybe 6 months - a year ago) I noticed Gemma would post a video about said topic and then shortly after Elle would post the same type of vid. I guess it works both ways 🤷‍♀️

I've also noticed a few YouTubers with similar cartoon intros so I wouldn't bash Gemma for using a similar one to Elle. They may have even been contacted by the same artist who wants exposure.. who knows
Exactly. Pretty sure Laura Meecham has one too.