Gemma Louise Miles #8 Xmas isn't such a cinch, visit primark, grab a grinch :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
* New Thread : title courtesy of the lovely @didn't want to join

* We have the most boring of round-ups since nothing truly of note has been happening with GLM ( as per )
- Girl of Muse autumn launch provided more loungesets
- Xmas "content" has begun but as with most vids the decorating and Xmas tree video were a snoozefest.
- We're eagerly awaiting some Grinch pjs or something not beige to come into the house.
- We're still waiting on footage from the drone
- Speculation continues regarding a pregnancy,

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So true and painfully hilarious how little the catch up has compared to other threads her world is tiny she needs to reconnect to her friends and the world

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Thank you, I've never won a thread title thingy before :giggle:

**admits it was the only offering, so I won by default, but a win is a win lol** ;):LOL::cool:

• Heart
Thank you, I've never won a thread title thingy before :giggle:

**admits it was the only offering, so I won by default, but a win is a win lol** ;):LOL::cool:
to be fair, there were a few in the earlier pages but considering how slloooowww everything is moving we were happy to vote for the only joy in this thread , the Grinch :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New video is her “winter capsule wardrobe”... Sorry but I just couldn’t watch it, it was really bland and boring. The usual (predictable) baggy jumpers, oversized coat and scarf. I miss old Gemma’s Xmas vlogs and shopping trips 😩

Reactions: 19
I haven’t watched her since she blocked me. I see her videos pop up on YouTube. Same shiz, different day.

Reactions: 8
New video is her “winter capsule wardrobe”... Sorry but I just couldn’t watch it, it was really bland and boring. The usual (predictable) baggy jumpers, oversized coat and scarf. I miss old Gemma’s Xmas vlogs and shopping trips 😩
Capsule wardrobe with the amount of stuff she buys...too funny!

Reactions: 7
its literally the same tit she already has swell nothing remotely different about it!!
I was about to post this, agree with you...

The oversized everything is getting on my nerves, truly.
I used to love her style so much and now I need to find someone else who doesn't wear potato sacs in different colors every day.

If you live in the UK boycott Zara. They are charging £££more for items than they do for euros and look at the stronger pound against the euro. Saw a clip on Instagram Trinny Woodall she was highlighting it. Just looked at last thing I bought .. hat £15.99 took off the label and it was only 13 euros !

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If you live in the UK boycott Zara. They are charging £££more for items than they do for euros and look at the stronger pound against the euro. Saw a clip on Instagram Trinny Woodall she was highlighting it. Just looked at last thing I bought .. hat £15.99 took off the label and it was only 13 euros !

What!! That's 13 euro = £11!! From Google that's the correct figure swap anyways. That's so ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You guys in the UK have had enough economy problems, wtf at Zara tbh >>

Reactions: 4
I'm shocked her wardrobes hasnt got a rotation button like they americans in every house

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.