Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to post it here, but the next story/picture she’s posted of Noah to her hundreds of thousands of followers is disgusting. She was never going to take him offline and it actually seems like now she’s posting him in even more vulnerable moments than ever before.
If you really cared about your child you wouldn’t exploit him online, end of.
She is a tit parent and Noah deserves better.

Reactions: 8
I think what we have been seeing the past few years is the true Gemma, I really don’t think she was that sort of fun/semi out going person we saw when she filmed with Sophie, those videos were not all the time she mostly filmed herself alone at home,
What’s everyone else’s views on this ??

Not going to post it here, but the next story/picture she’s posted of Noah to her hundreds of thousands of followers is disgusting. She was never going to take him offline and it actually seems like now she’s posting him in even more vulnerable moments than ever before.
If you really cared about your child you wouldn’t exploit him online, end of.
She is a tit parent and Noah deserves better.
I reported it straight away … is she thick

Reactions: 5
What is she even THINKING at this point?! All that about not posting and then she does things like that?! I’m actually shocked I don’t know what is even going through her head she needs to just go offline and stay off

Reactions: 6
Same!! Ultimately if he has a slushie once in a while… who cares. But sharing that poor little tot on the internet like that last story, omg… ghastly. Is she THAT naive or just totally f*cking selfish and that obsessed with gaining ££ and followers that she’ll exploit that little boy for all he’s worth?!

THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS GEMMA. THEY ARE 300,000 STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET

Reactions: 6
I think it’s been removed now? By Gemma or insta I wonder.

For those that didn’t see it and are wondering. If it were an adult it would have immediately flagged as nudity. I think he was hiding under a duvet or blanket perhaps and he was either in very little clothing or just a nappy. A lot of skin on show!

It’s totally nuts how she’s SO concerned about the so called Mum police, or people passing comment on Noah’s speech but she doesn’t give a second thought to all the creeps that could be oggling her child.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thankfully he did manage to pick up the watermelon she's been craving for and a nice salad. Honestly he probably didn't even know it was a slushie and just went to put the nearest thing in the trolley but no she even has to control that and she's probably pissed he didn't pick up a beige sponge for her assthetics.

Attachments