agreed re: DaraNo harm i thought the oufit looked cheap!!!
Definitely plenty of illegal money involved in Daryl Mahood’s life.
Also Dara Florence oh my god the most annoying, fake posh, up herself voice ever!? She needs a thread for sure.
agreed re: DaraNo harm i thought the oufit looked cheap!!!
Definitely plenty of illegal money involved in Daryl Mahood’s life.
Also Dara Florence oh my god the most annoying, fake posh, up herself voice ever!? She needs a thread for sure.
for the ‘gram silly!![]()
She looks tragicWtf is her hair like the woman is hitting forty.
This!!!!!Doh me , I’m just not down with these “kids“ .....
..... Also note on her grid post of the shoes that her caption states “best weekend since lockdown“ . Seems whatever bubble she’s in lockdown is completely over & not just relaxed to allow outside meeting of up to 6 people whilst maintaining social distancing of 2m![]()
Its shocking. I know my own hairdresser and many others are being very, probably extra cautious, because they know they have a business to return to (and a reputation to uphold!) which requires them to work so closely with members of the public.Salon Owner posting guidelines about staff social distancing. Yet there was no social distancing at that party.
They are all shankill teeny boppers its just one of their dads is a millionaire and funds the champagne lifestyle!!This is so true!!!!!![]()
I really like her. She’s very straight to the point and shares the ups and downs. I think she is one of genuine ones on Instagram.Anyone follow glue ten free fi? Boy she is a boring moan !
I really like her too! I think she’s real life.Anyone follow glue ten free fi? Boy she is a boring moan !
100% she’s definitely a favourite of mine. Little Arlo is just adorable too. I’m so delighted she’s getting to stay at her mums tonight.I really like her too! I think she’s real life.
I know her from many moons ago and I can say, she is a stuck up, self righteous cow. There is absolutely nothing genuine about her.I really like her. She’s very straight to the point and shares the ups and downs. I think she is one of genuine ones on Instagram.
I recently followed. Swiftly unfollowed. She gives such confusing advice, do this, don't do that but do a bit of this, but not that.Totally agree also HormoneHealthCoach is not a qualified medical professional yet so many influencers treat her as some sort of Holy Grail. It’s quite worrying actually given the audience and sway that some influencers have over their followers. She’s totally against hormonal contraception but the medical evidence does not back up her dislike for it.
This is so random - I lived near her in DundonaldWas she not the alleged victim?