Gemma Garrett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find her posts about having/not having kids really passive aggressive? Like she’s really over Compensation. You’d only mention something like that if it really bothered you.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else think it strange that she wasn’t at Rebecca Maguire’s engagement party last night?

Reactions: 5
Are they not away on holidays? She posted about flying first class with her partner for her birthday.

I think it was yer man Paddy's birthday and she was out with him for that. But as far as I could gather Rebecca's do was I the afternoon as Gerry Lav was at it and then a second event I the evening so she probably could have done both.

Reactions: 3
Imagine treating your bird to a first class flight and she sleeps the whole way 🤣🤣🤣 raging!

• Haha
Where does she get all her money to be able to afford first class flight tickets. She barely works. Yes I know she worked for a few weeks doing makeup for that filming thing but surely that won’t keep her all year and afford first class flights etc