What is she dribbling on about
Whats no so funny is her story today stating some like "when the police/government tell you that you can do something youve been doing all along" along with a laughing emoji. Scummy attitudes like hers are the reason covid has hung about so long.Who reported her?![]()
And shes away to Liverpool this weekend as well.. that poor pup has had about 1 full week with her in total since she bought her.Apparently covid rates in the maldives are really high. i dont care anymore what she does as its irrelevant but id like to go to majorca in june for a werk but as its amber and you need 2 tests the cost of these end up making the holiday pretty expensive. Its just frustrating when you see people flaunting free holidays on private jets , not quarantining and then being pretty arrogant towards the police. We are all trying our best to stick to the regulations but when it comes to some people i have sour grapes.
It was held at the outdoor space behind / beside the salon in royal avenue - no idea if that then comes under venue risk assessment as other hospitality premises would in respect of numbers ? I assume it would be thus Gemma saying no breach. However not sure how she can claim the live music, dancing, not wearing masks when not seated etc are not breaches when the hospitality guidelines are clear none of this is allowed. She’d be better just not drawing attention to itSo Carly Hoey Bells party was a blatant breach of guidelines by the usual crew but Gemma bites back and attacks by saying that there was no breach of guidelines, sorry pet but there was most certainly more than 15 people from 3 households and if it was in a pub there should not have been live music or a karaoke so it was obviously a marquee in a garden.
Sad when grown adults dress and behave like attention seeking teenagers
I agree. There's a make up artist who is good friends with Carly and she was probably at the party but didn't put any pics of it up at all. I just don't know why everything has to be publicised but each to their own I suppose .Thats exactly it, why can't they just get on with their lives without drawing attention to it. Alot of them are business owners yet continually flaunt the rules which makes you wonder how safe their businesses are..Not every part of your life has to be splashed over social media
I agree. There's a make up artist who is good friends with Carly and she was probably at the party but didn't put any pics of it up at all. I just don't know why everything has to be publicised but each to their own I suppose .
Not just the publicising the events, its the running down of those of have actually kept to the rules throughout lockdown that gets me. And yes while rules are being relaxed shouldnt mean to be lazy in keeping society safe. We're in a good place now because of the effort put in and the vaccine.I agree. There's a make up artist who is good friends with Carly and she was probably at the party but didn't put any pics of it up at all. I just don't know why everything has to be publicised but each to their own I suppose .
Agreed, or just left the dog at home, or even called ahead to check if they accommodate dogs. But sure she probably thought that being who she is, she'd be let away with it.Can't believe in a day thats 20c + she left the dog in the car while having lunch. Yes the windows were open and she checked her but the temp inside that car would have been so high. If she loves the dog as much as she claims I woulda went else where for lunch
Surprise Surprise...I get the feeling her and molly have had a fallout. She’s no longer listed as “commercial manager” on mollys bio on her Instagram page
They don’t appear to be following each on on insta anymore.Gemma and Molly broken up I heard too. Another failed relationship for Gemma.