What is it with all this fitness going Instagramers faking it, conning and pulling (trying) the wool over eyes? I’m following a few local ones and it’s unfair & disgraceful.Don’t understand how she is bigger than what she photoshops herself to be. With the amount of training she does!
she must sit of an evening and stuff her face with all that #gifted rit
Anytime I have ever seen them out you can tell there is a real lack of engagement between them all. Its phones in hand and if the photos arent being staged to look like everyone is having the best time ever, no one is talking, it's just faces in phones. How incredibly boring.Could not agree more. I deal with these people on the regular (pre lockdown) and the gettings on are embarrassing. The queueing for toilets, the mirrors being taken up constantly, the fixing of each other’s make up, the taking of pictures posed to the max, the complaints of food/drink quite often free from my boss, how people or treated and spoken to is hard to take in yet you have to smile and be professional yourself. We look as though we have a gathering of them tonight, can’t wait for work![]()
So true, these people need called out. Do many ever post their analytics to prove followings?LOL yes, that post must have touched a nerve as I see she has labelled us all as trolls and put us in the same category as paedosSo Gemma, please tell us where do fraudsters fit into your list? You surely know what a fraudster is, as by its definition it is a person who gets money by deceiving people! Sounds familiar? The fake lifestyle, the fake face, the fake photos which are filtered so heavily that you’re are unrecognisable in real life. All so you can shill your rit to the sheep
![]()
Is there a Cathy Martin thread?? If not there should be. Her and Rebecca Maguire currently in Rome![]()
I was searching for a thread about Cathy or Rebecca but couldn't find one. I'm surprised at Rebecca wanting to travel so soon with her being a pharmacist.
It is legal though?I was searching for a thread about Cathy or Rebecca but couldn't find one. I'm surprised at Rebecca wanting to travel so soon with her being a pharmacist.