Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People must love me I’m on my second thread, I’m not just an attention seeking, vacuous airhead

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see she has now brought out throwback pics of her family when she was a child. Deflection? I wonder what is coming I’m the media soon?

Looks like both of his accounts are down. Only one with his name on is articles about him hugomacqueenie_adamBrookes

All very odd, only accounts they are following are gemma, dawn, Bobby and katona.

Not that I know of she’s never mentioned it
Sorry just catching up on this thread, I work on a dementia ward and we are not allowed visitors. So it wouldnt matter if he did or not

Also it came out on a few well know ig blog sites that influencers were payed to promote the covid test, wear masks and follow guidelines. Despite being the worst of the lot for breaking guidelines

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Influencers being paid to advertise Test, trace and isolate or advertise the need to wear masks is a valid use of money - there’s a certain demographic they can reach through social media who are hard to reach through traditional channels and print media.
That’s completely different from claiming someone has been paid £70k to lie about loved ones having COVID. That’s so ludicrous, I don’t know where to start. Who exactly is paying it? What’s the purpose of paying it? I’m very suspicious of Gemma’s claims about her parents’ illnesses but that’s because I think she’d be likely to use it as self-promotion rather than because I believe she’s been paid to lie.

Reactions: 12
Apparently Gemma wants to try again and breed.

She's forgotten she needs to find a man in the next five minutes to impregnate her. She's a huge lump and will find it practically impossible unless she has A.I. with a bison ha ha!

• Wow
  • Haha
WHAT ABOUT THE COVID story which seems to have disappeared. She can duck OFF and take the rest of these reality cunts with her. I am sick to duck of them using any story to garner media but are not accountable for the lies.

Reactions: 14
WHAT ABOUT THE COVID story which seems to have disappeared. She can duck OFF and take the rest of these reality cunts with her. I am sick to duck of them using any story to garner media but are not accountable for the lies.
Of course it has disappeared - it was inconvenient and now forgotten by her. As for having a child - time is against her and so is the NHS offering any help to someone who can't help themselves. I think she is practically broke too so can't actually afford anything private.

Reactions: 2
Did Hugo the puke have a personality transplant or was his silence finally bought.

Reactions: 1
Of course it has disappeared - it was inconvenient and now forgotten by her. As for having a child - time is against her and so is the NHS offering any help to someone who can't help themselves. I think she is practically broke too so can't actually afford anything private.
Kate I keep reading your name as 'Kateswinkle' 😲 sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Laurence (Gemmas ex from diva forever) has gone down a spiral of several Instagram posts and stories about covid 19 hoax/ theories
& Gemma has gone off social media after alleging that both her parents have contracted covid 19. Also, Dawn collins ( Gemma Collins brothers wife) has been liking and commenting on his posts about these theories and agreeing with them.

Isn’t this odd considering the recent revelations?

[I’ve just attached one screenshot but there’s several likes in support of his wild theories.]

Attachments

• Wow
Laurence (Gemmas ex from diva forever) has gone down a spiral of several Instagram posts and stories about covid 19 hoax/ theories
& Gemma has gone off social media after alleging that both her parents have contracted covid 19. Also, Dawn collins ( Gemma Collins brothers wife) has been liking and commenting on his posts about these theories and agreeing with them.

Isn’t this odd considering the recent revelations?

[I’ve just attached one screenshot but there’s several likes in support of his wild theories.]
Well my father-in-law has Covid so it isn't a bleeping hoax. I'm sure loads of posters on here have very sick relatives.

Reactions: 6
Well my father-in-law has Covid so it isn't a bleeping hoax. I'm sure loads of posters on here have very sick relatives.
I know it’s real... I just don’t get how the people closest to her think it isn’t if her parents got it so bad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.