Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not someone who thinks Covid is a hoax.
I do believe that some people within the z list of media will use anything to garner coverage. It’s vapid. All because they seek attention of any form. It’s not mental illness - it’s just attention seeking. These people don’t feel shame - they don’t understand shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Hold on, didn't her and Arg have a very public bust up? He was really hurtful about her (again) about 5 minutes ago. Even the GC wouldn't be that desperate or stupid, would she?

Reactions: 1
Hold on, didn't her and Arg have a very public bust up? He was really hurtful about her (again) about 5 minutes ago. Even the GC wouldn't be that desperate or stupid, would she?
It wouldn’t surprise me if she does get back with him. He took a video of her sleeping almost 2 years ago and said that she had More rolls than Greggs. I think This was in February 2019 so she definitely got back with him after that. She must be the most insecure person to get back with him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It wouldn’t surprise me if she does get back with him. He took a video of her sleeping almost 2 years ago and said that she had More rolls than Greggs. I think This was in February 2019 so she definitely got back with him after that. She must be the most insecure person to get back with him.
Or is it so she can go through the whole drama all over again. It keeps her relevant.

Nothing ever came of all the Hugo tit anyway?
Now we're getting puff pieces again about her desire for children. Boring again isn't it?

Reactions: 2
She was so horrible to Lawrence! But he does come across desperate to keep running around after her

Didn’t Gemma put the flowers that Lawrence gave her in the bin? I could be wrong but I seem to remember that. 🤔

Who else will oblige her? Unless it’s IVF.

I didn't know that, was he the guy who bought her the flowers and fizz and she turned her nose up at him?
It was all set up for the show
I have a friend who knows him. He’s successful in his own right and already has kids
He keeps in contact with her as a mate
I thought the Arg relationship was for show, but it’s apparently very real and has been very up and down. Mainly due to his drug addiction

Reactions: 7
I didn't know that, was he the guy who bought her the flowers and fizz and she turned her nose up at him?
Yes and she hated his shoes.

It was all set up for the show
I have a friend who knows him. He’s successful in his own right and already has kids
He keeps in contact with her as a mate
I thought the Arg relationship was for show, but it’s apparently very real and has been very up and down. Mainly due to his drug addiction
He must be a very good mate! There is no way I would be humiliated on air

Reactions: 4
Indeed! Is that why Arg has been exercising?🙈 Is it to run away from, or towards Gemma?
There’s no escape. She generates her own gravitational pull

I would have thought drugs would be a prerequisite of putting up with her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.