Gemma Atkinson #3 Not a rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the family live in Bilbao (iirc) and Gorka just posted a run in Madrid I wonder whether they are just going along for filming!
Ah right I don’t follow the angry ork so didn’t realise he’d posted that. I’m assuming since it half term they will also take a trip to see his parents?

Reactions: 2
Ah right I don’t follow the angry ork so didn’t realise he’d posted that. I’m assuming since it half term they will also take a trip to see his parents?
oh no I only looked after seeing your post because I was being nosey hahha and you’d think so but then again you’d have thought they’d have introduced their seven month old by now and they haven’t 😅

Reactions: 4
I bet Gorka will take his next girlfriend to meet the parents.
yip she still is only his girlfriend...

his parents could have seen the slutty pics Gemma's done in the man mags and Gorkas embarrassed to have her around his parents, they might be prudish

Reactions: 4
this pic reminds me of James & Ola's daughter.. they both exploit her too, and get her to perform for the camera like this.
Screenshot_20240223-141459.png

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Surely if you split your jeans, you’d tie the jacket around your waist?? But no, Gemma is a giant attention seeker of course..

Reactions: 10
The wasted opportunity to spend more time in Spain as your partner is Spanish and children are half Spanish… I don’t understand it. Hardly like it’s a long flight either.

Reactions: 11
Even on a trip he’s still focused on fitness…give it a rest!
Nothing seems balanced in their household. He's on holiday with his family and little girl and still in the gym, surely a few days off is fine? Don't know, maybe that's where I'm going wrong lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they visiting his family when they are in Spain ? Odd not to given they have a new baby that his parents haven’t seen.
The more I see of him I think he’s a right plonker …

Reactions: 15
Are they visiting his family when they are in Spain ? Odd not to given they have a new baby that his parents haven’t seen.
The hole haircut isn't helping is it? Seems to add to his petulant look.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I saw in one of her stories she said she covered her split jeans with a scarf his mum gave her but I’ve just went to look and can’t see it so now wondering if I imagined that

Reactions: 5
I think I saw in one of her stories she said she covered her split jeans with a scarf his mum gave her but I’ve just went to look and can’t see it so now wondering if I imagined that
I've just seen the story (can't remember if it was on hers or his) and she definitely says she got it off his mum.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.