Gemlovalentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried looking for a thread for Gemlovalentine and couldn't find one so here goes with my first ever thread. I followed her for a while and then stopped and started again a while ago. She always came across as regular single mum who did Primark hauls etc and was body confident as a size 14. Since I came back she has lost a considerable amount of weight (good for her as it's not easy doing so) however all of a sudden she is going on about how she wasn't happy with herself and had anxiety (vlogger/influencer get out of jail free card) and it has been haul after haul of new clothes which as a single mum who doesn't look like she has a job of any kind is a bit insensitive to most people who work and have to scrimp and save especially during current times and she is splashing the cash a whole new wardrobe. This influencing job must be making her a lot of money as benefits wouldn't allow that kind of expenditure.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi, there is a thread in the Rave section but we are concerned she’s losing weight unhealthily at the moment:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Gem has bought a lot of clothes suddenly too - i think it’s a cycle of content for videos but also addition to shopping?
I can see how you would get addicted after such a dramatic weight loss. She said in one of videos that she was between an 8-10 but i think it's more 6-8.

Reactions: 2
On one of her stories today you can see her shoulder and some of her back reflected in the mirror behind her and it looks so bony. She’s lost even more weight and it is very concerning.

Also, I notice that the ‘what I eat in a day’ video has gone from YouTube, so I would imagine there were concerned messages or comments being posted relating to it as I can’t think of another reason that she’d have removed it.

Reactions: 3
On one of her stories today you can see her shoulder and some of her back reflected in the mirror behind her and it looks so bony. She’s lost even more weight and it is very concerning.
I'd say this is the pic you're talking about? It's actually frightening how much weight shes lost in such a short amount of time

Attachments

Yes, that’s the one. And I actually feel bad about saying stuff about her because I genuinely don’t mean anything nasty by it - I am just very very concerned about her. She looks so frail.

Reactions: 2
I think she has become addicted to the calorie counting and weightloss. Also you don't lose that much weight from "walking". She is promoting a dangerous and unhealthy way to lose weight, especially if she has teenage girls and or those in their early 20's following her. I unfollowed her this week as i find her clothing and weight loss obsessive.

I think she has become addicted to the calorie counting and weightloss. Also you don't lose that much weight from "walking". She is promoting a dangerous and unhealthy way to lose weight, especially if she has teenage girls and or those in their early 20's following her. I unfollowed her this week as i find her clothing and weight loss obsessive.
"Clothing hauls"

Ok. Nope. I’m out. She has an eating disorder and is wasting away. Today’s video is alarming. She has the telltale ‘anorexia arms’ and lack of definition around the bum and legs when she turns to the side. Gem, if you are reading this please speak to a doctor. I have been where you are and as much as you may be kidding yourself that this is healthy weight loss it’s pretty clear that it is not.

Reactions: 3
I’m worried about her, earlier on today she posted on Instagram stories about why has she not got a lot of views on her latest YouTube, why is she losing followers today, she said it’s not good for her mental health, she feels pressured to have a tidy home, she can’t do this anymore etc, it’s all deleted now, she’s coming across like she is in a really bad place right now, and with the rapid weight loss as well, it’s all getting too much for her

Watched about 2 minutes and actually cant watch anymore. She looks exactly like my cousin who had an eating disorder.
I see she was trying to be very preppy like the old days but you can tell shes faking it