Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
If I were Gemma, I’d be straight down the school hunting the bully’s parents down and confront them. From experience, schools always push bullying under the rug. Poor kid, hope he gets it sorted and they leave him alone. No need for it at all

Cjh78

Chatty Member
There’s nothing about that holiday that is 5 star - she is the worst travelled influencer out there!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Is Gemma planning on being in the hospital a long time? Is she having a planned c section? She seems to be going a bit overboard considering they like to send you out the same day as or following day from birth

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Is Gemma planning on being in the hospital a long time? Is she having a planned c section? She seems to be going a bit overboard considering they like to send you out the same day as or following day from birth
Tbf With my second I had a low risk, straight forward labour and birth two hours after arrival until half hour after when she was rushed to scbu and we ended up staying in for 5 days 🤷🏻‍♀️ Was so glad I “over” packed 😂 and still had to get my mum and partner to bring some extra bits!

Sj888

What did you say?
---

Nice shout, I even prefer Laura’s content looking at it and her house is nicer
She copied her video she posted yesterday literally the same day, lots of her decor is copied too. I love her content I only recently found her I adore her house

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Wow I hope she isn’t putting Luca to bed at night with that huge blanket and teddy bear! Safe sleep guidelines who??

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Maybe it’s because she says it was traumatising and I must’ve automatically associated that with an emergency section.

It’s a shame this birth ended in an emergency section though, two births gone awry would be enough to put me off wanting more

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
I’ve just hit that part where they actually want to see you quite a bit in the third trimester and I’m like.. yeah I can’t keep up with the appts, multiple kids, school runs, working, life 😂

Especially as you can’t bring the kids along so I have to make sure they’re with someone when I go.
Omg yes organising childcare is the hardest bit! Hope your pregnancy is going well ♥

Blogger1978

I don’t see them lasting at all, she should know that a baby adds extra stress, extra exhaustion and extra everything to a relationship, they barely know each other, don’t live together but are super excited about adding a new baby? I wonder how his ex is dealing with it all? God if my ex partner had another baby with his partner so soon after being together while it’s not my choice I’d be shocked. As I said before congrats to her but it’s such a selfish move on both their parts. Ru and his children should come first and not add a new baby into a messy situation. Obvs we don’t know fully their situation but still..

New baby often breaks relationships. Not makes them.
how long ago did Jake and his ex split, do we know?

xits_jjx

VIP Member
She’s getting on my nerves as well with the same old same old content. She’s become so boring - she already was to an extent but at least her content varied a bit - it’s all the same now