Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again, the apologies for not posting or being active on instagram 🙃 I just don't get it!!

Reactions: 4
Great 🫠
---
Just saw a quick glance at her insta, here we go again 🤨 one thing that does get my goat a bit is having to say her son has autism. Got a feeling that's going to be the new focus!
---

That was quite annoying right?
Writing as someone on the spectrum myself, I don't think that anyone needs yet another autism podcast. Does anyone know who Leo's father is? She was always so cagey about it that I wondered whether it was a sperm bank.

Reactions: 1
Writing as someone on the spectrum myself, I don't think that anyone needs yet another autism podcast. Does anyone know who Leo's father is? She was always so cagey about it that I wondered whether it was a sperm bank.
You are totally right! And it shouldn't be the main focus of someone's life! Which seems to happen these days now, not focus on the child but on the problem itself. I always wondered that, I think the relationship didn't end well not quite sure. It's all a bit odd if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You are totally right! And it shouldn't be the main focus of someone's life! Which seems to happen these days now, not focus on the child but on the problem itself. I always wondered that, I think the relationship didn't end well not quite sure. It's all a bit odd if you ask me.
Thank you 😊 - I always found it strange that she chose a career on YouTube too, as she seemed quite fragile.

Reactions: 3