Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Donncha outside a petrol station today. He is actually really good looking in real life. I’m surprised

someone wrote “Dorieann who?” on the dust on the side of his car which sums it all up really doesn’t it.

Reactions: 26
I saw Donncha outside a petrol station today. He is actually really good looking in real life. I’m surprised

someone wrote “Dorieann who?” on the dust on the side of his car which sums it all up really doesn’t it.
He probably wrote it himself

Reactions: 20
I’d say he would be a Messy Drunk if he went at it. Drink can bring out the very worst in people, it isn’t all about giggling when the champagne bubbles tickles your nose

Reactions: 9
I’d say he would be a Messy Drunk if he went at it. Drink can bring out the very worst in people, it isn’t all about giggling when the champagne bubbles tickles your nose
And I’d say that’s why he had to stop in first place. The messy angry drunk fuelled by partying days was causing him too much trouble. His natural dickhead personality multiplied by a thousand thanks to that combo.

Reactions: 20
It’s a total shit show. But she will marry him and she will put up and shut up because that’s the Gardashian way and her sister Aoibhin has delivered a masterclass in that down through the years.
I'm very intrigued by this comment. What sort of stuff has Aoibheann been putting up with?

Reactions: 3
Doireann is from Castleknock isnt she? That's southside in everything but postcode
Difference is though her parents are considered to be "boggers " cos they are not from Dublin and to be fair Klaire accent is woeful. Disclaimer: from a Clare person
---
I saw herself and Paddy together around the time of the Irish Open. It was in Clare and she was sitting on his lap and all over him. She thinks Mork is a 'cool guy' and all the 'cool girls' who is clearly aspires to be will be lusting over him . She is very sheltered with very low self esteem. She is definitely the higher up in that relationship

Reactions: 13
Ailbhe and Doireann seem to have stopped doing the traveller accent, thinking it sounded like how their mother speaks. I’d say for the first time ever, someone told them it wasn’t funny.

Reactions: 12
The Tubridy interview really showed her up. She couldn't wait to rave about Mark and totally railroaded the 3rd book choice by telling listeners for the 176375th time how they met. Gushing about Mom and her family because she thinks that's all people want to hear about. Smugness dripping off her. Ultimately she's utterly relieved that she's engaged to be married and not left on the shelf.

Reactions: 25
Ailbhe and Doireann seem to have stopped doing the traveller accent, thinking it sounded like how their mother speaks. I’d say for the first time ever, someone told them it wasn’t funny.
They did it yesterday and it was excruciatingly bad. It’s on Dz stories.

Reactions: 5
The dress choices for a “family” bbq? Why?
(On Dz stories).
Who gives a damn what dress you put on?
The arrogance

Reactions: 18
The dress choices for a “family” bbq? Why?
(On Dz stories).
Who gives a damn what dress you put on?
The arrogance
It's an easy way to keep engagement up, Trisha lewis does be at the same. Everyone has an opinion.

Reactions: 11
Yeah it’s for the engagement on the page, she needs it now as it’s her only job. But she’s so unnatural and uninteresting. All the dresses have to be short and the mother’s Clare accent she keeps slipping in and out of on purpose is nauseating.
She actually needs to put a big cardigan on cos it’s freezin where I am.

Reactions: 19
Mork possibly doing a roast on instagram bios. Once again look no further than your future sis in law for this roast. Did you know sHeS a MoM

He should really be paying ol G2 a commission she’s an inspiration for him.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.