Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pagger

Chatty Member
I've just watched the last episode and I'm completely confused. Can anyone enlighten me 😂

Reactions: 1

SunshineRae

VIP Member
This is one of the best shows I've watched in a long time! Was waiting to see if there would be a thread. It's been a few weeks now, so think I might watch for a second time. Joe Cole is absolutely fit as fuckkkkk 🤤🤤 Not sure about his weird fake posh accent in this though. I'm also pretty sure he is not dead, and will be back for Season 2 🤞🏼

• Heart

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Ah I’m glad I’ve found this thread! I’ve just watched the first episode and have a question....

The two boys, one did the killing and the other drove the car he borrowed from his brother. Why did the driver get killed but the other lad managed to go on the run? Was it because They wanted to blame it on the driver? Why did his brother then shoot himself? Very confused lol

I've just watched episode 3... God, its hard to follow! I've not decided if I like it yet 🤣
I think Sean is going to fuck up the family business though!

I almost made it to the end of episode 1. Thought it was absolutely dreadful.
The American input to this show is clear. The bar scene fight was like a bruce lee movie mixed with a bit of Liam Neeson's Taken. The 'fight' style was so out of place that I almost turned off right there. I stuck with it maybe another 20 minutes then gave up.
A good old 1/10 from me.

Mammyontheedge

I loved it, spent most of my time watching from behind a cushion at the gruesome parts. But ep5 was probably some of best scenes I've watched in a series!! Hopefully s2 coming up

SunshineRae

VIP Member
SPOILERS!!

All of it really 😂.. the whole thing with Elliot.. who was the man who tied him up and why did he just walk away when he mumbled something about Panama?
Sorry work has been a bit crazy! I'll add it as a spoiler in case people haven't watched it...

So Elliot was being tortured by the police (who have been on the tail of The Wallaces/Dumani wanting to take them down for a long time) who blame him for being under cover but switching sides and blaming him for all the deaths. They want him to spill everything. However The Investors (who are clearly very powerful) had already got to Elliot first and came to the rescue by somehow getting him diplomatic immunity - how they did that, I'm not quite sure. Must be their illegal links to offshore businesses. I think S2 will be Elliot 'working' for the Investors while actually having that chip in his possession with all the dirt on them and actually topple the empire from the very top. I also think Sean is still alive. Elliot is trained in firearms and is a good shot from what we've seen - yet chose to hit his cheek rather than middle of his head. So I reckon Sean might work with the police and join forces with Elliot?? That's just how I've viewed it...

Coconuts

Is it meant to be serious because I find the fight scenes and shootings absolutely hilarious. The people ‘dying’ are so over dramatic

Pinkii

VIP Member
How has everyone finished season 2? Where are you watching it? I have nowTV but its only showing weekly 😩😩