Gangs of London (Sky)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right I haven’t even got 5 minutes in and I’m already like wtf 😂 did anyone see the first episode?? I don’t want to spoil it

Feels like modern day Peaky Blinders; the style, atmosphere, use of music etc. Can see why Joe Cole took this role 😂

Reactions: 2
Actually cringing at all the broken bones and smashed faces that’s going on here. Crazy violent 😂 my commentary is just “ewww” “tit” and “oh Jesus”

My partner put it on last night and it was violent but I haddd to watch for the eye candy that is Joe Cole 😋😍😍

Reactions: 1
My god that scene in episode 4 made me feel quite sick 😂 this show is like being in a video game

Ah I’m glad I’ve found this thread! I’ve just watched the first episode and have a question....

The two boys, one did the killing and the other drove the car he borrowed from his brother. Why did the driver get killed but the other lad managed to go on the run? Was it because They wanted to blame it on the driver? Why did his brother then shoot himself? Very confused lol

I am obsessed with this programme although I watch most of it from behind my hands!

Ah I’m glad I’ve found this thread! I’ve just watched the first episode and have a question....

The two boys, one did the killing and the other drove the car he borrowed from his brother. Why did the driver get killed but the other lad managed to go on the run? Was it because They wanted to blame it on the driver? Why did his brother then shoot himself? Very confused lol
Kinney (head of the traveller gang) is Darrens dad (the kid that did the hit on Finn) so that’s why he’s being protected. The driver kids brother probably killed himself because maybe guilt for giving his brother up as he knows he’d be killed for it. Couldnt live with himself?
I may have missed bits this is just how I saw it. I’m having to rewind things in some episodes because you really have to concentrate. 😂 it’s like game of thrones all over again with all these characters and families

I am obsessed with this programme although I watch most of it from behind my hands!
same 😂 probably one of the most graphic shows I’ve ever seen

Last edited:
I've not read the other comments as don't want to see any spoilers but watched the 1st episode last night. Enjoyed it but the violence...can only assume it's going to get worse! Felt on edge the whole time then couldn't sleep! 😆

I almost made it to the end of episode 1. Thought it was absolutely dreadful.
The American input to this show is clear. The bar scene fight was like a bruce lee movie mixed with a bit of Liam Neeson's Taken. The 'fight' style was so out of place that I almost turned off right there. I stuck with it maybe another 20 minutes then gave up.
A good old 1/10 from me.

I've just watched episode 3... God, its hard to follow! I've not decided if I like it yet 🤣
I think Sean is going to duck up the family business though!

A lot of people complaining about the fight scenes (amongst friends and family not necessarily here) being too far fetched and although I couldn’t bear to look at times because it was just way too violent and gross for me I don’t think it’s any more far fetched than killing eve, just on a grander scale.

I enjoyed it but there was a lot going on and by the end started to get a little confusing. I’d watch season 2.

Just finished episode 1 as everyone was bumming the series thouhht I’d give it a ago..

wtf it’s confusing lol! It was like a kill bill film during that fight in the bar 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Is it meant to be serious because I find the fight scenes and shootings absolutely hilarious. The people ‘dying’ are so over dramatic