Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
I haven't watched it yet, but from what I've read this morning it matches the spoilers I've seen, am gutted, well, as gutted as you can be about a tv programme! They have butchered the story and butchered the characters, what a waste.
Me watching the episode realising that f***ing leak was right and my worst GOT nightmares came true. [emoji24][emoji24]

Reactions: 5

Meg1912

VIP Member
Bloody hell. If this really is how it ends, they completely butchered George's work of a lifetime and they should face the consequences and stand trial, jury being George and all the cast members.
It's soooo ludacris!!! Jon killing Daenerys?! The woman he loves and his aunt?! OH MY GOD!! Honestly, none of it makes sense. And when I try to think of a satisfying ending, I can't even think of one as this last episode really laid the foundation for not only shit dialogues, but also unsatisfying/insulting endings for the characters! Missandei dying chained? FFS!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Motherofboys

This is the one I read!!

Arya, the Hound, and Jaime Lannister all infiltrate King’s Landing through the sewers in Episode 5, and Jaime is imprisoned in the Red Keep.

At Dragonstone, Varys feeds into Daenerys’ paranoia, but she realizes his plans to betray her. She puts Varys and Tyrion on trial, leading to Varys being burned alive while Tyrion is spared. Dany also learns that it was Sansa who revealed Jon’s identity, setting up their conflict in Episode 6.

During the Battle of King’s Landing, Yara Greyjoy’s fleet joins in the fight. Together with Dany riding Drogon, they’re able to surprise and kill Euron. As soon as Euron dies, the Golden Company breaks contract. (Historically, we’ve seen they always choose the winning sides because they’re good investments.)

At this, Cersei panics and frees Jaime, retreating into the queen’s chambers with him and the Mountain. As characters like Jon, Grey Worm, and Davos rush through King’s Landing to the castle, Qyburn tries using wildfire to “burn them all.” Jaime stabs Cersei in the stomach to kill her, echoing Talisa Stark’s murder at the Red Wedding, and he pulls off his face to reveal it was Arya. The Hound bursts in to fight the Mountain, thus fulfilling Cleganebowl.

Daenerys becomes a “Mad Queen” and burns down hundreds of civilians and soldiers, along with the Red Keep. The Hound overcomes his fear of fire to save a wounded Arya. Afterwards, everyone is then convinced Daenerys is unfit to rule.

All of this sets up the final episode, where Dany accuses Bran Stark, Samwell Tarly, and Sansa Stark of treason, forcing Jon Snow to reluctantly proclaim himself Aegon Targaryen and the real heir to the throne. He’d then have to kill Dany and Drogon himself before relinquishing the throne to characters like Sansa, Tyrion, Gendry, etc.

The final note of the series would be Jon reuniting with Ghost at the Wall while Bran uses magic to rebuild the hole in the Wall. Then, as Jon searches for Tormund even further north, he finds dismembered Wildling bodies arranged in the White Walker spiral.

🙁😳🤔

Reactions: 3

headfullofdreams

This is another leak doing the rounds on Twitter -

I had a feeling that some of these leaks were red herrings to keep people guessing, there seems to be something different appearing online whenever I log on. Don't be surprised if the real episodes turn out to be something completely different!

Tacilo

This is another leak doing the rounds on Twitter -

I had a feeling that some of these leaks were red herrings to keep people guessing, there seems to be something different appearing online whenever I log on. Don't be surprised if the real episodes turn out to be something completely different!
This leak sounds way better than the others! Maybe Jon and Danny look appalled at the end because she found out she's pregnant?

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Is this for the leaked spoilers?
yes!

That is what I've read and I hate it. It's a huge let down for me and none of it makes any sense.

I've also read that Bran becomes ruler of the seven kingdoms, but how can he do that? he's already repeatedly said he couldn't become Lord of Winterfell as he is the 3 eyes raven.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
How exactly would Bran rule anyway? He just sits there staring into space. He’s absolutely useless.
Also getting tired of Arya using faces to kill people. Seems like a bit of a lazy cop out. No one is going to be surprised if she does it to kill Cersei.

Reactions: 2

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Ah, great 👍

@Meg1912 I can’t remember if that’s the one I saw or not. The one I read said that Jon ends up going back up North and Jaime kills Cersei then takes off his face to reveal Arya (I really hope that doesn’t happen. It’s been predicted so much. I want actual Jaime to kill her) and that Bran rebuilds the Wall BY MAGIC. Could’ve done with some of that during The Battle of Winterfell 🙄

little07miss

Chatty Member
This is what I read [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] Was the one you saw very different from this?
This is similar to one that I've read. But my issue is why would Sansa/Samwell travel to kings landing? They have no reason to. I get why brienne would, but Sansa wouldn't leave the north and otherwise how would her and tyrion communicate? The Jamie captured, tyrion release him but makes sense as it parallels Jamie helping tyrion escape previously. As others say, what would be the point of the nights watch now? Do they even still exist?

thenomad

VIP Member
Ending 2: King's Council: A council gets formed to decide who the King should be. Tyrion gives a speech and everyone votes on Bran to become King. The end. In the Epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn.

NO, NO , NO! Bran can't become the king, it doesn't make any sense.
And the King’s Council is all made up of men. I guess women are too unstable or something? 🙄 And Bronn is part of it?! Are you kidding me? It’s like D&D didn’t even try and they thought being the biggest trolls to end the series was the best way.

And Jaime dies with Cersei? So that development with Brienne was for nothing. Like I stated before none of this makes any sense. I don’t think GRR Martin will finish the books at this point but even I doubt this is the ending he had in mind.

Meg1912

VIP Member
Ending 2: King's Council: A council gets formed to decide who the King should be. Tyrion gives a speech and everyone votes on Bran to become King. The end. In the Epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn.

NO, NO , NO! Bran can't become the king, it doesn't make any sense.
OH MY GOD, IT REALLY DOESN'T!! He isn't Bran, he's the Three-Eyed Raven!!!!!! Dafuq!!

Reactions: 1

NotSherlockHuns

Sounds about right. [emoji17][emoji17][emoji24][emoji24] The bit about Jon reuniting with Ghost really cracked me up though.
This is along the lines of what I was thinking, as its gone full circle dany will get murdered like her father was by Jamie, no-one will want the throne, Sansa will take it and become the new cersei as she always said before she wanted to be queen one day.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
This is the one I read!!

Arya, the Hound, and Jaime Lannister all infiltrate King’s Landing through the sewers in Episode 5, and Jaime is imprisoned in the Red Keep.

At Dragonstone, Varys feeds into Daenerys’ paranoia, but she realizes his plans to betray her. She puts Varys and Tyrion on trial, leading to Varys being burned alive while Tyrion is spared. Dany also learns that it was Sansa who revealed Jon’s identity, setting up their conflict in Episode 6.

During the Battle of King’s Landing, Yara Greyjoy’s fleet joins in the fight. Together with Dany riding Drogon, they’re able to surprise and kill Euron. As soon as Euron dies, the Golden Company breaks contract. (Historically, we’ve seen they always choose the winning sides because they’re good investments.)

At this, Cersei panics and frees Jaime, retreating into the queen’s chambers with him and the Mountain. As characters like Jon, Grey Worm, and Davos rush through King’s Landing to the castle, Qyburn tries using wildfire to “burn them all.” Jaime stabs Cersei in the stomach to kill her, echoing Talisa Stark’s murder at the Red Wedding, and he pulls off his face to reveal it was Arya. The Hound bursts in to fight the Mountain, thus fulfilling Cleganebowl.

Daenerys becomes a “Mad Queen” and burns down hundreds of civilians and soldiers, along with the Red Keep. The Hound overcomes his fear of fire to save a wounded Arya. Afterwards, everyone is then convinced Daenerys is unfit to rule.

All of this sets up the final episode, where Dany accuses Bran Stark, Samwell Tarly, and Sansa Stark of treason, forcing Jon Snow to reluctantly proclaim himself Aegon Targaryen and the real heir to the throne. He’d then have to kill Dany and Drogon himself before relinquishing the throne to characters like Sansa, Tyrion, Gendry, etc.

The final note of the series would be Jon reuniting with Ghost at the Wall while Bran uses magic to rebuild the hole in the Wall. Then, as Jon searches for Tormund even further north, he finds dismembered Wildling bodies arranged in the White Walker spiral.

🙁😳🤔
I prefer that spoiler to all the rest, it’s a bit more in keeping the the characters current arcs than others I’ve read

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I haven't watched it yet, but from what I've read this morning it matches the spoilers I've seen, am gutted, well, as gutted as you can be about a tv programme! They have butchered the story and butchered the characters, what a waste.