Game of Thrones (with spoliers) 🙈

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I read [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] Was the one you saw very different from this?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is this for the leaked spoilers?
yes!

That is what I've read and I hate it. It's a huge let down for me and none of it makes any sense.

I've also read that Bran becomes ruler of the seven kingdoms, but how can he do that? he's already repeatedly said he couldn't become Lord of Winterfell as he is the 3 eyes raven.

Reactions: 3
yes!

That is what I've read and I hate it. It's a huge let down for me and none of it makes any sense.
I feel the same!! [emoji24][emoji24] I'm still holding on to a bit of hope that this is shite. No mention of Arya? And nobody sits in the Iron Throne? That being said, it really explains Emilia's reaction when asked if she was happy with her character's ending as it's actually insulting when you look at all her character has gone through.

Ah, great 👍

@Meg1912 I can’t remember if that’s the one I saw or not. The one I read said that Jon ends up going back up North and Jaime kills Cersei then takes off his face to reveal Arya (I really hope that doesn’t happen. It’s been predicted so much. I want actual Jaime to kill her) and that Bran rebuilds the Wall BY MAGIC. Could’ve done with some of that during The Battle of Winterfell 🙄

Reactions: 2
but why do they need the wall rebuilding if the Night King, white walkers and wights are all gone?

Just watched that interview with Emillia Clarke, so obvious the actors hate the way it ends, she's clearly pissed at what happens to Dany.

Ah, great [emoji106]

@Meg1912 I can’t remember if that’s the one I saw or not. The one I read said that Jon ends up going back up North and Jaime kills Cersei then takes off his face to reveal Arya (I really hope that doesn’t happen. It’s been predicted so much. I want actual Jaime to kill her) and that Bran rebuilds the Wall BY MAGIC. Could’ve done with some of that during The Battle of Winterfell [emoji849]
Oh okay. I really doubt Jamie himself would ever kill Cersei, he loves her even being a monster! And if she's indeed pregnant, he'd never kill the baby.

but why do they need the wall rebuilding if the Night King, white walkers and wights are all gone?
It’s all blurring into one now, but I think I read somewhere the wildlings find some more dead bodies in a spiral. I also think the wall is there to stop the wildlings invading not just to stop white walkers (may be wrong on that).
There’s also a theory that two endings have been filmed. One with Jon dying and another where he goes back up north to become the new commander of the Nights Watch.

Oh okay. I really doubt Jamie himself would ever kill Cersei, he loves her even being a monster! And if she's indeed pregnant, he'd never kill the baby.
One can but hope though 😁 Is Cersei even pregnant?

I hate myself for having read this supposed leak! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
I had also read one when season 7 aired and it was totally different. Euron killed Daenerys, cutting off her head and sticking it on a spike, just like Ned's. She had had a baby girl, who was going to be raised by Tyrion as Jon also died. And Euron gets the Iron Throne. I was so traumatised!!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

If Jon kills Dany, the only way that would work for me is if it were really Arya who did it with Jon's face, I could see Arya killing her to protect the family, just can't see Jon turning on her like that.

Maybe Dany is pregnant with Jon’s son/cousin. I know Dany is supposed to be infertile now but they had a conversation about it last season. Might be another avenue that goes nowhere though.

Ending 2: King's Council: A council gets formed to decide who the King should be. Tyrion gives a speech and everyone votes on Bran to become King. The end. In the Epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn.

NO, NO , NO! Bran can't become the king, it doesn't make any sense.

Ending 2: King's Council: A council gets formed to decide who the King should be. Tyrion gives a speech and everyone votes on Bran to become King. The end. In the Epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn.

OH MY GOD, IT REALLY DOESN'T!! He isn't Bran, he's the Three-Eyed Raven!!!!!! Dafuq!!

How exactly would Bran rule anyway? He just sits there staring into space. He’s absolutely useless.
Also getting tired of Arya using faces to kill people. Seems like a bit of a lazy cop out. No one is going to be surprised if she does it to kill Cersei.

After all of her character development, if Sansa still turns out to be a witch I'll be fuming. It's bad enough that they're trying to waste all of Jaimie's development, but to completely ruin two characters' stories is utter tit. Don't get me started on Jon taking the black again. What a cop out.

This sums S8 up for me. I'm gonna go back to reading the books and pretend these last two seasons didn't happen.

• Haha
This is what I read [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] Was the one you saw very different from this?
This is similar to one that I've read. But my issue is why would Sansa/Samwell travel to kings landing? They have no reason to. I get why brienne would, but Sansa wouldn't leave the north and otherwise how would her and tyrion communicate? The Jamie captured, tyrion release him but makes sense as it parallels Jamie helping tyrion escape previously. As others say, what would be the point of the nights watch now? Do they even still exist?

And the King’s Council is all made up of men. I guess women are too unstable or something? 🙄 And Bronn is part of it?! Are you kidding me? It’s like D&D didn’t even try and they thought being the biggest trolls to end the series was the best way.

And Jaime dies with Cersei? So that development with Brienne was for nothing. Like I stated before none of this makes any sense. I don’t think GRR Martin will finish the books at this point but even I doubt this is the ending he had in mind.