Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member

I was glad it wasn't another damn what I eat in a day video then saw the comments before I realised it was an AD. Unsubbed. Just no interesting content for an age from her. It drives me mad that she thinks she'll be in the west end one day - I studied theatre in London (backstage not onstage) and work in the west end. I've seen what musical theatre performers have to do to succeed, how hard they work and the hours they put in because it's their passion. She has zero drive at such a young age yet she thinks she can just walk into it at some point? Work out, study and learn the craft, eat better, go to the theatre more than once a year, work your way up rather than sitting at home eating bacon. Just can't watch her videos more 😥

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Scarlett30

There is no way Hobbie would date her. I actually think Gabriella needs to come off social media have a break and have some therapy. Some of her behaviours online just scream that the she is a young girl that needs some professional help.

Hill1994

Can’t believe how different she looks here!!
3D1F49DD-2528-4E07-9F8F-06A2056361BD.jpeg

Also, in relation to her new hair.. i liked it when it looked like this.
DF6BCAB8-5FEC-49D9-B2D2-F99062D73308.jpeg

Bexlouell

I just watched a recent vlog and lol'd so much when she said she went to the park with the intention of doing a bike ride but when she got there she didn't end up doing it because she forgot to put her watch on that tracks activity 😂 apparently to work out she HAS to wear her watch or she forgets she's done it. Never heard so much shite in my life. Just get on the fucking bike and pedal lazy oaf

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

GossWhore

VIP Member
Maybe this birthday she'll get the gift of manners

I don't understand, she ignores her "fans" who finance her 100 million sofa addiction but instead responds to "hate"

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So Gabs brother uploaded his weight loss journey to twitter. I can only imagine how jealous of him she is.

I just checked her ww Insta and she's deleted her highlights with the trouser progress (or lack of) where she told her followers to remind her to update. What a fail! View attachment 21227
I’m assuming he’s done it through hard work of eating better and exercising more, not getting it all sucked out by a hosepipe or having gastric surgery.

vanessa39

I think she could actually be so much more successful and likeable if she just owned her flaws. accepted yeah she's not super skinny and the prettiest girl who ever lived but that's more than okay. Instead of broadcasting to all her young fans hey you need to look skinny so bad it's worth risking your life for many surgeries, and if you don't look skinny you'll end up like me a hermit who can't do anything cause of it. It's just such a bad message to send out in my opinion
i think her flaws in appearance are the least of her worries atm. she really seems like a nasty, rude person and that won't get her anywhere even if she accepts her weight gain etc

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Apparently she was hit as a child and You Talk Trash is full of people defending her parents and saying they should cut contact with her and hitting children isn't always wrong, it's cultural... She's seriously annoying and mentally unhealthy but HITTING A CHILD IS WRONG and maybe they shouldn't do it if they don't want her to tell people. Doing something wrong in a different culture doesn't fucking make it right.
It’s not right or culture it was a different time and society has changed ,
I was smacked as a child but then so were ALL my friends at school , if you didn’t get a clip then the kids would say your sooo lucky .

That said nobody was battered or anything just a smack nothing really heavy,
My point is at that place in time it was normal parents would smack their kid in the supermarket etc and nobody would bat an eyelid , there would be outrage today and rightly so .

I am anti smacking , but we cannot judge the past by today’s standards as it was a different mindset then .

Homosexuality is similar it was illegal not that long ago , everyone would be outraged at that today and rightly so but that time was a reality and a different time and a different society and it’s the same principle, it doesn’t make either right but that’s the way it was back then .

String Man

VIP Member
Most of us hate the snow because we have jobs and it makes it dangerous getting to/from work. Gabby doesn't have that problem.

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Regardless of whether or not she’s eating within her points, you don’t need a degree in nutrition to be able to recognise that this girl’s diet is diabolical. Plans like SW and WW aren’t designed for people who suffer from disordered eating. Gabs is living proof of that

Zurg

She also claimed she doesn't go to concerts as she has anxiety over terrorism...which I kind of understand but then she wasn't at the concert? and even people who were, or who lost people there, have been to concerts after it and not let it stop them living their life.
THIS.

Unfortunately I was at the concert and have had a hell of a lot of therapy as a result of it just to be able to live a “normal” life again and gain some independence back that it made me lose. I couldn’t even leave the house without having a panic attack about it happening again, but I’ve recently started going to concerts again because as you said, you can’t let it stop you living your life.

I couldn’t believe these tweets at the time and still can’t now, she makes everything about her. I don’t understand how she could be so insensitive and how she thinks using something like this for likes and attention is acceptable? thousands of people have being affected by it and she’s on twitter trying to use it to get attention 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m a few pages back but I’m absolutely gagged at her calling Hamilton ‘bloody weird’ and saying she only liked ‘certain bits of certain songs’.

Firstly, it’s not a ‘soundtrack’ you cretin it’s an original Broadway recording. Secondly, Hamilton is renowned for getting people with previously no interest in musical theatre interested and engaged by it so yes it’s innovative and you might interpret that as weird if you’re an idiot. Thirdly, your definition of good music is the same as the average X factor contestant - Ooh I can do some runs and warbles and hit the occasional high note. I can’t imagine why Lin Manuel Miranda has all the Tony awards and you don’t, you uncultured toad.

Also did anyone catch her slagging off someone in her latest baby name video for their singing? She was apparently snooping on someone else’s singing lesson. Surprised she didn’t put it on insta stories.

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
I've come to the conclusion that most of the Brit YTers are mad as hatters. Not a bit of wit or self-awareness between them.
This is so true. They’re all deluded. The only person worth watching in my subscription box right now is grackle.

hrh89

VIP Member
The other day didn’t she tweet about being sick of people doing the same content over and over?? Here we are again with another baby name video.