Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

as340

whoever decided to date her ??? she's literally so stuck in her boohoo me world since 2014

View attachment 20087
I truly, truly hate when people like her do this stuff. I’ve been medicated for severe depression, anxiety and mild OCD for three years now, and when I’m going through one of my bad spells I can barely find the courage to leave my bedroom. At no point do I think to take a selfie and post a picture declaring my anxiety. The ones who do this always talk about how they want to ‘raise awareness’ and ‘normalise’ mental illness, but they are full of it. It comes down to needing attention and validation, simple as that. I hope she never does have to suffer true mental illness, because it is awful. I’m not trying to one up anyone or say my illness is worse than yours or anything like that, but nobody I’ve ever encountered with genuine mental health problems has ever wanted to post about it every other day on the internet.

Reactions: 16

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
In today's episode of Gaby trying to sound cool by hating on popular things:

A musical that recieved FIVE Olivier Awards nominations

How many did you recieve Gabs?

(Tbh I think she hates on popular things she can never be. If they had offered her a role in the The SIX I bet you her fat head would of been jumping for joy)
I don’t understand how someone who is so into musicals and wants to actually to go into it as a career can’t even appreciate that musicals NEED to be different? If they were all the same it would be boring. Like you may not like something or find it your cup of tea but doesn’t mean you need to slate it?🤷🏻‍♀️

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Wtf... “my sick day routine”. Is she trolling?
1) If you actually have a proper sick day routine, then you get sick too often.

2) For most people, if they can take a sick day, there is actually kind of a way to do a sick day in Britain. First, you put on your sick voice and call in to work, being careful not to say anything about seeing how you are at lunchtime and maybe going to work in the afternoon. Before collapsing on the sofa under a duvet to start a morning of shit daytime TV featuring Lorraine, Jeremy Kyle, This Morning, Loose Women before falling around to try and find something to eat. Before an afternoon of antiques programmes and quiz shows.

• Haha

vanessa39

God she’s horrible isn’t she, such a nasty belittling tone. I don’t even think this person’s comment is bad?! Nothing she hasn’t said herself. She literally said in her “Instagram q&a” last week that she gets lonely. What a grumpy frumpy cow.

View attachment 19967
i stand by my opinion that gabbie has THE nastiest attitude out of all the 2014 british vloggers crew. and she doesnt even try to hide it! somebody will make an innocent comment and she'll somehow take it as a personal attack and respond rudely. typical narcissist

Reactions: 15

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m reading this thread after weeks of not reading this thread...
And Damn, her personality is even making the thread turn nasty and toxic y’all attacking each other 😂 joke!!!

I do think the Disney tweet was aimed at Lucy and Lydia and the people on youtube who get the opportunities she doesn’t get, not that she’d accept them even if she did get offered them.
Her tweets about depression , anxiety, period issues are from her stock pile collection that fall under the heading “excuses for my nasty attitude or snappy replies”
I don’t know if she has depression or anxiety,
She didn’t seem to suffer when she was hanging out with the twins or Zoe but she DID seem to have the same amount of shade and “sass”

And I think her pretty little lairs obsession was born because of Zoe and the twins, she dropped her teenage emo act to fit in with them 🤣

Marie95

velvetgh0st, hates the sun but lives on the coast, shame she has a house but will never host

• Haha

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
You'd swear she was the first person EVER to buy property EVER in the history of EVER.

Congrats sweetie, you spent five years sitting around your various flats with your cat and no mates. Now you've bought somewhere to do that instead of stinking out other people's houses. A big pat on the back for you.

• Heart

cushtybert

VIP Member
Oh Gab it’s all gone tits up hasn’t it love. Wetting myself here catching up with this thread. I hate people who lie, you would of thought a girl who lives her life on the internet would know you can’t get away with it for long. Why not be honest and just say I’m spending my birthday with my mum, Nothing wrong with that. You just look like an absolute twat now. How long did it take her to find a pic of some random men playing cricket 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I mean, the new hair isn’t awful, but it isn’t going to suddenly transform her into a likeable person, she is still going to be an insufferable bitch! 😂😂

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s got much money to play with which is why she’s bodging everything herself.

A whole wall of a novice DIY paint job is going to look pretty rough 😬
She ain’t that hard up for cash though, she did spend £12 on a toilet brush.

I suppose it will get well used cleaning all the shite that comes out of her mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart

onetreehill233

I just looked at the WW insta page, and the mission trousers highlight. Tbh fair play to her for putting those pictures online, I know I wouldn't have the guts! But I'm still stunned how she eats that much bacon/starbucks and still lose weight. I've never done WW but maybe I should look into it if she's getting away with eating how she does...!
I don't think she is losing any weight. She hasnt updated mission trousers in a while, she is continuously moving her weigh in date, she was holding those trousers differently in the photos and her diet is appalling. And please remember that even if she IS losing weight, she is probably on her way to giving herself a stroke or heart attack in the process. Please dont take advice from this woman, she has one of the unhealthiest diets i have ever seen. Not to mention all her weight loss surgeries.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Dating???? How the hell is she dating? She doesn’t leave the flat!!! Maybe it’s the Tesco delivery man 🤷‍♀️ 😂