Gabriella Lindley #91 More lies, the tiniest clothing size, what's wrong now diagnosis-wise?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOOOOOL I was deleting some old texts from my phone and for some reason this image of Gabbeh I posted ages ago was just lurking in the message thread like some kind of toothy demon 😭😭

IMG_5044.jpeg

IMG_5036.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her content is so all over the place, like why is she promoting a random restaurant in the buttfuck nowhere of Nashville that 99% of her viewers will never go to

Reactions: 5
It always fascinates me how Gabbie always uses the word "hate" when she dislikes something. I don't know, maybe it's just how my English teacher taught her students the word as being extreme and not to be used for mundane things one dislikes. One could say "I don't like watching or doing sports" or "I didn't get into sports much." She always goes to the extreme as hate. Like it deliberately did something to harm her. Maybe it did, she was an overweight child with food addictions (until today) and therefore isn't good at sports. A narcissist like her cannot accept that she's bad at something therefore it's bad in her eyes and deserves her hatred.

Maybe I'm just nitpicking or overthinking it, but it's the way she says it about anything that doesn't immediately appeal to her that cements she's a solid black and white thinker.
No I agree. I think it's because she has the vocab of a 5 year old and she has to go to extremes to express feelings because she can't articulate her thoughts.

She's made bank from Youtube in her heyday, I am floored that all the money she earned was wasted on crappy furniture, fugly bags and takeout. If she had two brain cells to rub together she could have invested in her savings, real estate, an education, something, and saved her future but no, she was too busy getting botched elective surgeries and painting her grout lines with boardmarkers. I wonder what goes through her mind before she goes to sleep each night. It's a miracle how she isn't ending each day with at least one panic attack. What a life.

Reactions: 2