Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juststopit

VIP Member
because she doesn’t treat her mother with any respect and will have her sleep in the kitchen next to the bins, no regrets
Jane curled up in the bidet like a cat covering her ears while Gabby and Alien have vomit inducing sex?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

binlova

VIP Member
i literally know people, my cousins friends uncles brother told my friend that Cam is just using Gobs for clout and Gobs is just using Cammyhammy so she can pretend to have ever had sex and someone might actually believe it
FACT. because my 'insiders' know. like i literally know people

• Haha
Reactions: 63

yinz

Ooo spill more tea! How was she a bitch to other people?
Sorry for the late reply - busy life and all.

I don't remember any exact instances of it. I just didn't care about her enough. We were in the same history class and I remember her just being a massive bitch.

She was bullied - no denying that, but she didn't help herself if that's makes sense.

I don't really know how to explain it. She would back chat teachers and talk down to anyone who spoke to her - she was just a nasty person. She always thought she was better than everyone and was destined to be this great performer (no spoilers needed). She was called "gobby" for this reason - not because she was overweight.

She always hung around two lasses called Lois and Adelle. These were genuinely nice people and no idea why they hung around with her - but they were always together.

I don't remember gabby at sixth form but remember the other two. No idea what happened to her - and I didn't realise until I thought about it just now.

Looking at Facebook now Adelle and Lois still meet up and are both in well established careers, one as a paramedic! No sign of gabby - wouldn't be surprised if she dropped them when she found something better.

She just thought she was better than her roots. Which is fine. But john stones too was destined for greater things and still mentions (and proudly) he is from BARNSLEY. he doesn't say Sheffield like gabby does. She is a Barnsley lass and should be proud - but that's beneath her.

She thinks she is better than what she is and always has. All this bollocks about 'honest diaries' is the same gabby that was at school. Playing the victim but treating everyone else like shit.

She has had no growth in 15 years (that long?!) despite having the 'platform' to do so.

She was a two faced bitched then - and she's a two faced bitch now.

Edit: also she NEEDS something to be wrong as she cannot accept self responsibility. Something else that hasn't changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Who, at 30 years old, has the time and ego to sit around thinking about what colour palette they are AND to think that literally anybody else cares

Reactions: 61

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Omg I opened Instagram to this suggested reel and genuinely thought it was Gabbeh 😭 This girl’s whole instagram is like some weird multiverse version of her where she’s happy and confident in herself and travels the world freely without needing a chaperone/slave/enabler in the form of either Juniper Jane or Scammy Cammy. Imagine what her life would’ve been like had she not hidden herself away in her flat because she wasn’t a six 6.

IMG_3804.jpeg

IMG_3806.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I’m actually horrified they were all cramped into one room. Poor Jane, can imagine cam and gabbie giggling and fingering each other 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Hasn’t Jane had actual back surgery too?? My god, as someone with permanent back issues I couldn’t fathom hauling Gabby’s lazy arse to and from the loo and shower, let alone at Jane’s age AND post back surgery. I couldn’t sleep on a pull off sofa bed either, I don’t particularly even enjoy going away with friends anymore because I can’t guarantee getting a comfy bed and feel selfish demanding I have the comfiest or biggest bed - I want my own!

SCENE: You are greasy Alien, just slipped into bed after playing XBox ‘til 2am on the edge of Jane’s sewfa bed as she quietly lies there, saying nothing like the good little personal assistant she is. Gabby who refuses to ever do the proper upkeep after surgery, leaking her leg fluids all over you as you lay there, slowly drifting off to sleep, contorting yourself around the damp sheets, trying to keep warm. Suddenly, you’re awoken by the noise of Jane shuffling through the room as she goes for her early morning Nanna wee, letting out a little grunt as she sits down, simultaneously letting out a little accidental Nanna toot, mid wee. A thought creeps into your mind as you listen to the steady stream of urine.. “is this really worth the free holidays?” But you shake your head and think of the money you’re saving. Out Jane comes after noisily washing her hands, blinding you as she opens the door because she needs to be able to see how to get back through the room before she turns the light off. “Ahhh, back to sleep” you naively think to yourself.

Gabby rolls over, awakened by the flush of the toilet and snaps, “JANE!!! How dare YEW! Yew woke me up! Don’t yew know I’m recovering from my OPERASHUN! Make me some pot NEWDLES and make it snappy or yew’ll suffer the consewqwences, I’m HUNGRY” she roars.

3.15am, Gabby noisily slurps her noodles, her legs swelling from the incredible amount of sodium she is consewming. JANE! JANE!!!!! Qwick, why are my legs leaking flewro chicken pot newdle jewces?! Call Dr Burger, I’ve been BOTCHED!”

Yew quietly slip out of bed to text your own mummy in the Yew ESS Aye. Mum, help, can you ring and pretend Granny has passed away? Please mum, get me out of here!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Wickedtown

VIP Member
IMG_5912.jpeg

Erm why's Gabby avoiding speaking to Scammer by claiming to be busy/with other people a lot 😂 pull the other one dorl 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

emerald

VIP Member
I love my cats but if I ever start referring to myself as their "mummy" send me to Dignitas.

• Haha

missmina

VIP Member
Not sure if it was posted here cause it’s from 2 months ago but still a good reminder of how embarassing scam is

[context]
D92D4C19-2CC9-4559-87B4-D16A4CE695F0.jpeg

[unhinged comment]
42591D99-69FB-4006-B465-B0848F0BD493.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

emerald

VIP Member
Thought she loved miserable weather. Is she gutted she can’t get her lipo legs out?

• Haha

retrozebra

Why does she need both of them there? She’s having glorified liposuction for god’s sake not a triple heart bypass

• Haha