Gabriella Lindley #77 a hambidextrous, peek a bewb playing rascal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both @Fillyjonk and myself had the most highly liked thread titles, so I decided to combine the two of them to make this thread title masterpiece šŸ‘Œ

Please can someone do a recap? I have cewvid and feeling so pewrly I might need Jane to wheel me around Meadowhall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The last thread had me screaming, this gem in particular:

If Gabby was writing erotica then it would be like ā€œhe touched her bewb and it was sew nice. They decided to eat a pack of ham together naked, and it was sew sew goodā€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
The last thread was so action packed I wouldnā€™t know where to start.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The last thread had me screaming, this gem in particular:

If Gabby was writing erotica then it would be like ā€œhe touched her bewb and it was sew nice. They decided to eat a pack of ham together naked, and it was sew sew goodā€
Youā€™re welcome šŸ˜‚ maybe I should have added in a bit about Gab fingering herself to animal crossing šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This thread title šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ Honestly I feel like Gab is on her way to getting messy with these indirects and I canā€™t wait šŸ‘€

Feel better sewn @JellyDonut

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This thread title šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ Honestly I feel like Gab is on her way to getting messy with these indirects and I canā€™t wait šŸ‘€

Feel better sewn @JellyDonut
Thank yew, I will take a photo and put a grey filter on it later so you can see how pewrly I am. Send buns.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Trouble in paradise cause of her story ?
maybe sheā€™s just sabotaging herself cause shes anxious going to NYC alone.
Or having sex..

I donā€™t think they did it. But maybe in NYC?

Reactions: 11
It'll be aimed at Jane for sure, she can't resist a good passive aggressive dig at her mum or dad

Reactions: 13
I was very bored at work today and went on a bit of a deep dive. Came across someone with the same name as her dad, from thurgoland who has this in his bioā€¦.

I like to think itā€™s him for the sole reason that she would be FUMING.

(Heā€™s posted that he is a ā€œstaunch conservativeā€ and posts about pride so could actually be him)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I was very bored at work today and went on a bit of a deep dive. Came across someone with the same name as her dad, from thurgoland who has this in his bioā€¦.

I like to think itā€™s him for the sole reason that she would be FUMING.

(Heā€™s posted that he is a ā€œstaunch conservativeā€ and posts about pride so could actually be him)
Hahahahahha

This is him, you can see this... Profile mentioned in a previous Gobz thread, plus Tweets where he said he was previously a Job Role Which Matches

ik it's effectively public info but it feels a bit wrong to be posting it directly (even tho its legit on previous threads, u kno?)

Reactions: 5
Which thread is it discussed on please?
#36, pg 16. Also from the same thread (below)

Interestingly enough though, Miss I Get Daily Death Threats TATTLE BAD

1680116969046.png

Yet we have an example of how people will be and are permanently banned if trolling or taking things outside Tattle...

edit cos typo lol

Reactions: 5
Canā€™t wait to see what this thread brings. Sew much fun. This is my fav tattle community by far šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 17
Donā€™t know if this has already been discussed BUT I just finally watched her lipedema surgery video and literally as soon as she got home the *not continuing with the aftercare* excuses pretty much already began (canā€™t get appt to get necessary new IMPORTANT compression garments made will wait in a few weeksā€”funny how when she needed them immediately before she got them no problem. Also itā€™s so uncomfy so Iā€™m only wearing one when the doctors orders were to wear twoā€¦.). ETC. And her dopey mum just stands by enabling all this nonsense. JFCā€¦..smh
And it begins. Everything still revolves around food, cannot go anywhere without snacking every step of the wayā€¦my godā€¦ā€¦Things wonā€™t go right and she will blame the doctor. Never her fault. All obedient while still at hospital but literally the MINUTE she gets home thatā€™s it, not following doctors instructions WHICH ARE PUT IN PLACE FOR A REASON. We have all seen this repeatedly and know where itā€™s going. #botched #sewmeantwatdr #boohooitsnotmyfaultbullshit
Gabriella Rose Longbottom Lindley, YOU ARE SELF DESTRUCTING, PLEASE GET MENTAL HEALTH HELP. Youā€™ve been in a downward spiral for years nowā€¦.is it fun? Are you happy?
Your life can be so much better, for real. This is so frustrating and unproductive and wasteful. In your words, itā€™s not sew cewt.
Seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Haha every time she posts a pic of her face it looks like she's just used the old windows paint to drag the picture smaller so her face is skinnier but her forehead is taller
---
Also I think it's nice to see her looking just casual in a t-shirt and jeans. No baggy jumpers or weird clothes that are trending. Just casual and clean looking for once

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.