Gabriella Lindley #76 hellew yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
congrats to me for winning thread title 🥳 I was inspired by @Accionoodles comment, so will happily share my prize of a tub of butter

Well. What a bloody ride in the life of Gob during the last thread. We’ve had more surgery on Gabby’s legs so that she can wear long baggy wide leg trousers, FULL BODY SELFIES where allegedly the curves be curvin’, and most importantly sCam has literally arrived on the scene 😱 bum hewl licking may or may not have began. I have decided that I am going to refer to sCam and Gabby’s new found lesbian power couple status as “Scabby”. Seems appropriate.

If anyone else would like to do a more in depth recap that would be great. Also, hi Gabby and Cam 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Scabby, I love it. Honestly this whole thing is such a tit show. I get horrible vibes from Cam and I actually don’t want something horrible to happen to Gabby as a result of all this and for her to get really hurt. As much as we love to take the piss and gossip. All of the screenshots someone posted from Scams tumblr are so troubling to me. Zero boundaries. I wonder if ‘Sophia’ (should she be real) knew what Scam was posting about her / their sex life online.

Reactions: 39
I honestly do not care what Cam looks like. If she hasn't chosen to put her face out there, that's fine. We can respect that, unlike her who will happily describe every intimate detail of her sex life and it's only a matter of time before we get a blow by blow account of her first shag with Gobby whether it's fiction or not.

Reactions: 41
I think on some level she has matured a little over the last year or so and has made a conscious effort to not overshare on Instagram. So much so that I genuinely thought she was changing for the better. Until we got that ridiculous reel about her hospital stay a few months ago, then all the crazy lipodema surgery stuff. She’s still craaaazzzy. And she always slips up and tells on herself in the end, even if it’s indirectly.
Also, the consciously not over sharing has back fired, because there is literally no other content. Gabbie’s content was just crying selfies and moaning about the heat, men and feeling poorly.
eta - (posted before I’d finished.)
She doesn’t know how else to interact with her audience, so we’re lucky if we get one skin n me Ad a month now. And a few eye bleeping selfies. She never talks on her stories anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I’ve followed gobby for a few years but i always go in and out of paying attention to her, who is her girlfriend?

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed gobby for a few years but i always go in and out of paying attention to her, who is her girlfriend?
Some weird 30 year old American who has a podcast obsessing over Taylor Swift lesbian fanfiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve just caught up and ehhh… I agree with everyone. I actually feel bad for Gobz. I think she’s going to get used and done over. And humiliated.

Reactions: 30
does she have an instagram or anything i can pree 👀
Her handle is whatiwillsay, she has a tumblr that most of the cringey tit comes from and she also has a patreon (not that most of us would to be willing to pay to hear her bullshit)

Reactions: 3
I hope she gets over this inevitable heartbreak quicker than she got over Hobbie.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.