Gabriella Lindley #75 Operashun in Spain, fallout with Jane, talking to a catfish online again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Randomlyorange for the winning thread title suggestion 🥳

please can someone recap? I cba to do it just like Gabby can’t be arsed with her weekly vlogs she was going to do xoxo

Reactions: 15
I’m blocked so I can’t see exactly what she’s posted, has she gone with Jane or alone?

Reactions: 1
Gabbie gave up doing vlogmas and her advent tiktoks half way through the month. Had a fall out with Jane on their trip to Austria and spent Christmas alone again. Nellie has been in Thurgoland ever since.
She has an American girlfriend who she’s never met and probably never will. Girlfriend seems as unhinged as Gabbie.
She is in Madrid having free lipodema surgery ( 1st of 3), we don’t know if Jane is with her. Can’t imagine her going on her own, but who else would look after the cats for more than ten days? The surgery seems ill advised as she was at deaths door a few months ago with undiagnosed internal bleeding.
I’ve missed loads, it’s been a busy couple of months in Gobland.

Reactions: 34
I wonder if she has been doing ozempic or saxenda to lose the weight before surgery?

Reactions: 12
A new one for our musical 🧙‍♀️:

Something has changed about me,
Like several stone of change,
I ate the supermarket's entire ham, sausage and bacon range,
Too late to shake my fitbit,
Can't I just go back to sleep?
It's time to find a surgeon,
Beg for it for free.

It's time to try promoting surgery,
I think I'll try promoting surgery,
Catch me online, I'm promoting surgery
And watch my weight go down.

I'm through accepting limits,
'Cause doctors say they're so,
They say I'll bleed to death
But Spanish surgeons let me go!
No psych evaluation,
Just as well since I'm a mess,
I truly think I'll be Cosette once I weigh less.

Instead of buy, I'm promoting surgery,
I'm gonna fly to Madrid for surgery,
Don't ask me why I'm promoting surgery,
My surgeon is a clown.

I'm limited,
By ethics I am limited,
But this Dr Burgos said he'd hack my fat for free,
✨️Thin legs✨️.
I know that I could be slim
With healthy food and the gym
But I can't be arsed, so we
Are gonna try promoting surgery
Tell Jane goodbye, I'm promoting surgery.

So if you care to find me,
Look to a post-op bay,
I'm pouting at the camera,
Filtering all my selfies beige and grey!

I'm promoting surgery,
I'm ready for my gown!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
@areyoujoking in response to your last post on the previous thread...
I reported it to ASA yeah, I included screen recordings and shots of her video and the surgeons website and mentioned that she’d made it clear that the content was to be ongoing so I’ll be reporting any more videos she posts.

It’s hard to know if they ever really do anything when it comes to influencers like you say but honestly I think this is such an irresponsible sponsorship that I felt I needed to y’know. I figure if you don’t report, nothing will happen anyway and it takes like 2 mins to file one so not really any skin off my nose for something that I actually feel quite strongly about ☺
I figure the more people report, the more likely they are to take notice and keep her on their radar too

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Beg for it for free.

No psych evaluation,

My surgeon is a clown.

I'm limited,
By ethics I am limited,
✨️Thin legs✨️.

Look to a post-op bay,

I'm promoting surgery,
I'm ready for my gown!
This e n d e d me 💀 😭 👏

Also, you should know I sang the whole thing. Sorry neighbours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry I forgot who said it but they are right, from now on she'll only travel for surgeries because she's probably exhausted all the doctors in UK. Next thing you know she'll have her cosmetic surgeries in South Korea. She's in for a shock though as Koreans are generally thin and petite. She'll have a meltdown just walking the streets and trot to the nearest Starbucks or McDonald's but OMG! It's all in Hangul!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hilarious she keeps posting on her insta stories with a link to the video. Mr bogus must of been promised a viral video that would make him globally famous so she is desperate for views 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m still curious about the sudden “40lb” weight loss following hospitalisashun for a “mystery” bleed. There’s more to uncover there I think.

Reactions: 49

Beg for it for free.

No psych evaluation,

My surgeon is a clown.

I'm limited,
By ethics I am limited,
✨️Thin legs✨️.

Look to a post-op bay,

I'm promoting surgery,
I'm ready for my gown!
Bloody fantastic 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wtf is going on with her??? It's so suss. So many elective surgeries? Her body has been absolutely abused. I get struggling with a condition and wanting to raise awareness of it but this truly just feels like a desperate quest to be skinny and it's really sad. I really don't trust that Doctor. Strong Dr Nick vibes.
Nick_Riviera.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
40lb is almost 3 stone right? How did she lose that without exercising? You know she’d have posted every inch of it if she’d been doing any workouts or going to a gym. The most we saw was her pretending to do 10k steps for about a week🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I suspect she’s probably paid the £100+ for the weight loss drug everyone is using. The one that’s supposed to be for diabetes?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I lost 40lbs once, it took eight months of proper diet and exercise. No way has she done this without surgery or medication. Although I think she’s exaggerating anyway, she looks like she’s lost some weight but not 40lbs.
This is what she was eating during vlogmas.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I lost 40lbs once, it took eight months of proper diet and exercise. No way has she done this without surgery or medication. Although I think she’s exaggerating anyway, she looks like she’s lost some weight but not 40lbs.
This is what she was eating during vlogmas.
I agree, she might have lost a stone but it doesn't really look like more than that. She probably heard there are 40lb in a stone instead of 14.

I think she naturally lost some weight in the hospital because of being unwell. Then she decided to set up this massive weight loss story in advance, knowing she's going to get her legs chopped off by Dr Bogus soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All those ready meals! If this was vlogmas, for an ordinary person, eating like this as a treat for the holiday season is acceptable. Plus, it's a busy time for most of us so there is little time to cook. She just fester in her sofa watching Netflix, Love Island as she plans her next surgery. We all know she eats like this every damn day. No wonder she stretched out her stomach again. She never learns! This current surgery will make no difference.

Reactions: 16
While I felt moved by her video (up until the part where she announced the sponsorship) I wholeheartedly disagree with her actively advertising and promoting surgery to her underage audience so I also reported her to the ASA. It only takes a few mins and you can provide a video link and a description of you're complaint. They won't follow-up with you but I genuinely feel like if enough people report it, they will take it more seriously. I think she is really crossing a line with his one!

Regarding her weight-loss, I also don't believe she lost 40lbs. That's 18kg!!
mainly because of her height - she's supposedly 5'5" or less so a loss like that should have showed up significantly.
A quick Google of "18kg weight loss on a 5'5" woman" brought back lots of results where the woman looked about Gabbie's size if not larger, and slimming down to a much healthier weight, with a toned appearance over the span of a few years of regular exercise and a healthy diet.
Another Influencer I follow has documented her weight loss of 50lbs. She's 6' so she's a lot taller than Gabbie so the weight carries differently but she ate a small calorie deficit and worked out 3 times a week and lost the weight in 9 months.
Gabbie brags about her sudden loss that miraculously occurred around her internal bleed/hospital stay. You can even see from the "before and after" photos she included that while yes, she looks a little slimmer in one, it is definitely not 18kg! But also, her body hasn't toned up at all.
Screenshot_20230209-091505.png
Screenshot_20230209-091518.png

When I was hospitalised for thyroid problems for 6 weeks, I had lost about 10kg suddenly. To be fair, I could have done with losing some weight but because I had lost it due to illness, my body didn't look better/healthier for it. When I compare that gaining weight during covid and losing it through diet and exercise with the support of my GP, my appearance looks lovely and toned as well as my complexion and hair looking healthy and glowy too.
So she can brag about losing 50lb (which I think is an inflated number anyway) but she didn't actually work to lose that weight and it shows.
The proof is in the WIEIAD and food shop hauls 🤷

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.