Gabriella Lindley #74 That's just hew I ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title originally came from @Elle, but put forward by @jackolantern as a contender

2023 has been a wild ride for Gabbeh so far - please can someone recap?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It saddens me that it was a little too late in the thread for a Cam-related title but with the way Gabby is and her girlfriend seems the relationship will probably be done by page 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
We can place bets on whether this relationship will still be a thing by the time we start the next thread

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We can place bets on whether this relationship will still be a thing by the time we start the next thread
Ooh, a new sweepstakes!

I vote it'll fizzle out after Valentines day. Gabby has no intention of actually meeting this weird girl and for (s)Cam, cuffing season will be over and it'll be back to making up other girlfriends.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ll recap

gobs has found love with an online lunatic who runs some kind of weird Taylor swift obsession site and podcast.

we so far know that she’s going to fly to Chicago and the cammiehammie is going to rim her.

Nelly and Jane have been banished ever since she found LURVE

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Oh!

And Gabby's brother George is having a baby with his girlfriend who looks like Zoella when Zoella was pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Gabby chucking Jane and Nellie out now she’s in a relationship and doesn’t need them.*

*Nellie not to scale.
Omg the way I actually pictured this exact scene with them both falling in slow mo with Andy’s (Gobbs) voice getting further and further away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would just love to know if Gobbles' gf ever reads on here. Like, sorry imagine calling someone your 'dream girl' and then realising their ample sausagey fingers stink of fish, they have shat in a box on more than one occasion, they hoard bags full of rubbish and cat litter in their stinky unventilated flat and they elbow their mum in the face. Could never be me.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Whilst I genuinely hope she finds someone and finally starts her adult life. (Not that you need a partner to have a life, but Gabby def needs to meet more humans.)
Why does it have to this weirdo bum pest? Nothing will ever come of it.

But yeah Gabs would sell Nelly to Nelly the rapper for £3 to feel a tongue against her lady garden (and seemingly poo chute).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Whilst I genuinely hope she finds someone and finally starts her adult life. Not that you need a partner to have a life, but Gabby def needs to meet more humans.

Why does it have to this weirdo bum pest? Nothing will ever come of it.

But yeah Gabs would sell Nelly to Nelly the wrapper for £3 to feel a tongue against her lady garden (and seemingly poo chute).
well I’m wondering if her brother having a baby is making her actually go wild and she might actually do this. Probably booked her flight out for on the babies due date, hence why Jane has got the knock

Reactions: 26
‘She doesn’t have a tumblr’ except when she was trying to impress Poppy 😂

07A32864-EC68-4889-AFEF-C94AD5041B92.jpeg

Also adding to the summary of last thread: Gobz is going to Chicago in June to see Taylor Swift with Cam.

Cam is coming to meet Gobz before that though - not confirmed when.

Cam is @whatiwillsay podcast host. It is not her real name. Her real name is ‘sleek and feminine’ according to her. So far we have not seen any pics of her.

Gobz is going to have more surgery soon (we are guessing it’s leg surgery in Spain as she has been following a surgeon based there.)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Guys seriously this thread is better than any tv shows I am currently watching 😂😂 Gabaloo I knew you could do it and give us the content we’ve all been waiting for!!!! #clambie 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Imagine how much second hand embarrassment her vlogs with Cam will bring us! I truly can't wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I rarely post, but the last thread was so entertaining! I wonder if Gabby is hoping Cam will join her for a romantic lasagne bath?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I had a One Direction fan account in 2012-2014 and had many online “relationships” and their relationship reminds me so much of that era of my life… I’ve now recently turned 20 and outwardly shiver with cringe when I think back. Gobbles turns 29 the year… TWENTY-NINE!!! What is actually wrong with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.