Gabriella Lindley #73 I'm the Margot of the friendship group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @Elle, congrats šŸ„³

anyone able to recap what ya girl Gabby has been up to, the little rascal šŸ¤Ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gabbie has thrown herself into Vlogmas after realising her Gabulous Ltd funds are severely depleted. Sheā€™s trying to make up a years earnings in the six week run up to Christmas.
She opened Jewniper Mewn again for two weeks, so she could use it as content, and swiftly closed it again because of those rascal postmen striking.
Sheā€™s growing out her home made fringe whilst claiming to love the fringe.
She has friends! That she face times every day, and a real one with black nail polish that she bribed to go to Bills with for content.
Sheā€™s wearing compression tights and is really feeling herself, so almost certainly had liposuction over the summer.
Is alluding to a mysterious illness that is being looked into, that makes her really fatigued and her joints ache. Already using it as an excuse to have days off from vlogging.
Has big reno plans for the flat. Office into bedroom, dining room into office, new windows etc. Yawn.
Stomping round her coffee table at midnight to get her steps in. Her poor neighbours!

Reactions: 50
Going back to the baby name video, if a nearly 30 year old, weird, single, friendless man made a video going through baby names theyā€™d probably be called a p*do or very creepy.

if she was making these vids with even a pregnant friend theyā€™d at least make some sense. Itā€™s just so so odd otherwise

Reactions: 36
I must have missed a season of "My Unorthodox Boring Life" with Gabi

Who's Maggot?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just realised she's probably turning the office space into a bedroom so her mum can move in and wipe her arse and change her litter box when she goes for more surgery. Jane usually sleeps in her room and Gabby on the couch and I bet that's because she is up at all hours of the damn night watching tv, eating and blocking haters which would keeps Jane awake so she takes the couch, not because she's a kind daughter

She has no style whatsoever and doesn't need an office, but if she actually did, she could easily put a small glass dining table in the living room (not that she uses it) and make a nice little office space in that area with some double doors so you can close off your work (lol) at night. I know it has a sky light, but I'd rather sit at the big windows in the living room to eat where there'd a view than that room.

Reactions: 18
In her latest vlog (12?) She said she got up at 1pm and her alarm, that was set for 9:30am had been ringing every 15 mins until she got up but she was able to sleep through it.
She didn't start blogging until half 4 where she alluded to the Dominoes pizza being the first thing she's eaten all day. She then takes an oh so small plate and has only two slices of pizza and some wedges before claiming to put the rest of the pizza in the freezer to reheat later.
She then stomps around her "track" until she reached her 10k and then goes to bed at 3.30AM.
Screenshot_20221213-103114.png

I don't know why she sits up so late and always eats so late? In one of the other vlogs she has toast and pate for dinner then at half 8 she's having a mug(?) Of pasta? Then she has a cup of tea and a flake at 12:30am while in bed watching TV?
Why not have her dinner at a sensible time and then go to bed at a sensible time so she can get up at a normal time in the morning and do all the things she says she wants to do on that to do list of hers. I think she likes to be up late at night because she can just watch TV and not work and use the excuse that it's night time šŸ¤·

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Does she know that if there's not a baby to choose a name for then these are just lists of names? I can understand someone who has a baby in their life referring to them as potential baby names, but otherwise.... they're just names. The baby aspect is irrelevant. Maybe I'm not explaining it very well but the whole thing is really weird.

Reactions: 52
After watching her latest few vlogs (especially day 10 that just randomly ended with her talking to Nellie about someone getting killed on a tv show she was watching) I decided to check out Zoeā€™s for comparison on content, style etc and the contrast is crazy. She has no kind of intro or satisfying ending to her vlogs, if Vlogmas wasnā€™t in the title you wouldnā€™t even know what it was supposed to be about. And when I was watching Zoeā€™s I was scrolling under to see what other videos were recommended and there is Gabz looking like a proper serial killer and raging that you dare even look at her šŸ˜‚

D10C97EB-16C7-4DDA-818A-DBA13DB7433F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It makes me laugh how she says sheā€™s going to bed at 3.30 like itā€™s sewww quirky, and sheā€™s ā€œsewww tiredā€, but really she didnā€™t wake up til 1pm so sheā€™s only been awake for just over 12 hours? And the hardest work she did was show us her new tea towels and eat a dominoes. Lazy as shite she is

Reactions: 37
there is absolutely no life behind her eyes. Also she does that weird leaning thing again to make her look smaller. Living that kind of life with that mindset of contorting your body/face with photoshop must be exhausting.

Reactions: 26
Wonder if her friend is in the US - the late nights could be explained by talking to someone in a different time zone

Reactions: 14
I just realised she's probably turning the office space into a bedroom so her mum can move in and wipe her arse and change her litter box when she goes for more surgery. Jane usually sleeps in her room and Gabby on the couch and I bet that's because she is up at all hours of the damn night watching tv, eating and blocking haters which would keeps Jane awake so she takes the couch, not because she's a kind daughter

She has no style whatsoever and doesn't need an office, but if she actually did, she could easily put a small glass dining table in the living room (not that she uses it) and make a nice little office space in that area with some double doors so you can close off your work (lol) at night. I know it has a sky light, but I'd rather sit at the big windows in the living room to eat where there'd a view than that room.
I'm thinking that after she had her 'friend' spontaneously stay the night after they went for dinner, she's getting ahead of herself and thinks he'll want to stay over all the time now and needs a dedicated bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 45
All she has to do is move that couch up and away from the wall to create a divider. Add in a small table like you say and voila. Plus it just seems like less of a distance if youā€™re only walking from the kitchen into the living/dining area. But as Globā€™s is an interior design maven, she prefers dead space between her couches and fireplace and would rather have all of new friends eat on the couch rather than around a table like civilized people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm thinking that after she had her 'friend' spontaneously stay the night after they went for dinner, she's getting ahead of herself and thinks he'll want to stay over all the time now and needs a dedicated bedroom
This is it exactly lol

Reactions: 3
She looked so much better with the full fringe. What was the point in cutting it in if sheā€™s just gone back to exposing her 5 head?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
, and a real one with black nail polish that she bribed to go to Bills with for content.
I bet he just uses her tbf, got these vibes when she said he randomly invited her out to a specific place but she was the one who had to make a reservation and she probably paid for both of them cause desperation is real here. Or I just canā€™t believe someone would actually want to hang out with her because sheā€™s a nice person. All these random friends of nowhere are super suss.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, if itā€™s who we think it is, looking at his insta, he follows and is followed by loads of smaller influencers, including Binky Bianca, Gabbieā€™s notfriend. Deffo think heā€™s using her. Also, heā€™s a photographer but a lot of his photos are selfies, which seems weird, as he looks like a tubby middle aged man. That sounds mean, I dunno, his Instagram page gives me weird vibes, bit like Gabbieā€™s!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Does an ad for vitamin drink, specifically emphasising how she likes the taste yet doesnā€™t show herself tasting it šŸ¤”
Itā€™s like the nespresso nose flare all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.