Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she get an kidney infection?? She never leaves her flat, has no sex (you can get bacteria from it, that leads to an kidney infection) ... basically she just sits all day on her sofa?! Was she to long in the bathtub and the water got cold? I had two kidney infections and only because I had an cystis (I’m nor sure if its the right word in english), that wouldn’t go away... but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
She probably has internal scarring from all the (useless) operations she's had. My grandmother has a lot of scar tissue and is prone to kidney infections.

Reactions: 6
I hope she does a video about this therapist situation. Can't wait to hear about it. She keeps harping on about how she doesn't understand how the therapist is allowed to work given her 'awful' experience. One would assume that she researched therapists before she chose one and the one she went with, seemed the best at the time. Given the therapist is still a therapist, other people clearly haven't shared Gabs' experience. She is such a molly coddled spoilt brat who needs to grow up.

Reactions: 26
She literally just stands and cries. Pointlessly puts it in her "VLOG" and then says its for the future incase she makes a video on it. Not attention seeking at all Gabby. Also.. all of the "therapy shouldn't be like that" and they have absolutely no context. People are clueless. It drives me crazy!

Reactions: 15
ok so I've never posted on this thread before so hi haha but has anyone seen her latest instagram stories? How can you show the amount of weight you've lost and then in the next story say that you don't want to talk about it. You know people will ask questions about how you've done it etc, if it is really that triggering for you I don't understand why you'd even mention anything to do with that if you didn't want anyone else to ask questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
In Gabby's latest vlog she shows herself on Thursday walking round Brighton with Jane, going to the hairdressers, eating lunch at Bill's etc, but on Friday she was apparently in enough pain to be in A&E?

I've only had a kidney infection once in my life and I felt very unwell leading up to eventually going to the doctor when it didn't pass on its own. I think Gabby made up the whole illness for attention and sympathy from Jane, possibly wasting a lot of NHS time.

Reactions: 19
ok so I've never posted on this thread before so hi haha but has anyone seen her latest instagram stories? How can you show the amount of weight you've lost and then in the next story say that you don't want to talk about it. You know people will ask questions about how you've done it etc, if it is really that triggering for you I don't understand why you'd even mention anything to do with that if you didn't want anyone else to ask questions.
If she wants to celebrate a victory, tell your friends, don’t post on social media and not expect strangers to message you to ask how when you’ve previously done videos all about it!

Reactions: 12
BC06B575-0339-4451-B2E4-C64FED4F9E6D.png

29581778-0E69-44D4-AC10-888386FB1C7B.png

57E8A781-5E3E-4292-9B83-6FE72B4489C4.png

Contradicting herself slightly?
Posts everywhere about her weight loss but doesn’t want anyone to ask her about it?!
Also the reply on Twitter is EVERYTHING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 90057
View attachment 90058

View attachment 90059

Contradicting herself slightly?
Posts everywhere about her weight loss but doesn’t want anyone to ask her about it?!
Also the reply on Twitter is EVERYTHING!!!
This is what annoys me! If you want to talk about a healthy way you've lost weight fine, if you don't want to talk about how you've lost weight also fine. But making posts about it, knowing you get questions is just going to confuse people as to what they're allowed to reply to. I've struggled with my mental health for the past year or so and only recently have been able to talk to people more than my inner circle about it because I know when I'm still going through difficult things I wouldn't want extra comments or questions. You can't expect to talk about those sort of things without getting questions or comments even positive ones. No idea why she brings if up that often if it's so hard for her to talk about.

Reactions: 16
If she wants to celebrate a victory, tell your friends, don’t post on social media and not expect strangers to message you to ask how when you’ve previously done videos all about it!
she has got no friends to tell it to......

it was either telling a cat or telling everyone on social media, and anyone who dare have a different opinion than hers is a bully.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She basically posted about being in A&E for attention when she was there for a water infection 😂

could’ve easily been to a regular doctor, my surgery even offers dip testing for urine samples where you don’t even need an appointment and they’ll prescribe you the antibiotics (not that getting an appt is an issue for Gabs as she’s free all day every day)

Reactions: 10
I'm really shocked they referred her to A&E for a kidney infection.
I had my first last year and it came on while working in a busy supermarket cafe. I was literally having to hold on to the prep table for the breakfasts trying not to cry/collapse or even throw up from the pain.
My manager refused to let me even phone the doctors and refused to let me home despite not being able to walk.
I still went to the docs. Not A&E.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I had gallstones and the pain is excruciating.
However, my GP said if the pain was extremely bad then to contact the surgery or out of hours (this was before 111) and they would house visit to administer morphine. I was never once told to go to A&E because they can’t do anything but administer pain relief. This was years ago though, so perhaps things are different now.

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely had weight loss surgery again. There’s no way she’s lost this weight by herself when we’ve repeatedly seen her start diets (ww) or personal training and never stick to it. That’s why she doesn’t want to talk about it.

Reactions: 21
She’s definitely had weight loss surgery again. There’s no way she’s lost this weight by herself when we’ve repeatedly seen her start diets (ww) or personal training and never stick to it. That’s why she doesn’t want to talk about it.
And her 10,000 steps a day lasted a week.

Reactions: 12
Of course she’s filming her hair transformation in stages, that’ll save her lazy ass some filming ideas

Reactions: 8
I think she just went to a walk-in centre which are sometimes attached to hospitals but not A&E. The NHS calls them urgent care centres now and they are for this kind of stuff when you can’t see your GP but need to see someone. So she’s just being dramatic as per

Reactions: 11
Ugh she is so attention seeking it makes me cringe.

If talking about your diet/weight loss triggers you then don't. If something is a proper trigger you will not bring it up! I've been triggered by many things in the past and would never dream of bringing them up myself, and will usually remove myself from a situation if other people talk about them. I definitely wouldn't be posting about them on my instagram story or tweeting about them 🤦‍♀️

And the hospital thing - anyone who posts vague statuses about being in hospital is attention seeking. I get it when people are having an operation or something and are letting friends/family know they're out of surgery, but people who just post some vague photo from A&E WANT people to ask questions. Also if I was an influencer/youtuber that kind of stuff would definitely be kept private - the whole world doesn't need to know you have cystitis Gabbie.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.