Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she purposely moans about things and that she doesn’t like bits and bobs to get freebies such as command strips, the sofas she has etc.
She’s constantly got something to moan about, I used to feel sorry for her as she’s sold her side of her sob story well, now I see straight through it after I realised what a nasty spiteful person she comes across like on all of her socials. Her constant sarcastic passive aggressive responses to her followers irritate me, the constant need to have a “quirky” opinion to generally everything irritates me, the CAT voice irritates me. I find it proper odd she’s what, 24/25? Has what it seems like 0 friends, sleeps with a teddy bear and craves attention from strangers on the internet.

rant over

Reactions: 11
she purposely moans about things and that she doesn’t like bits and bobs to get freebies such as command strips, the sofas she has etc.
She’s constantly got something to moan about, I used to feel sorry for her as she’s sold her side of her sob story well, now I see straight through it after I realised what a nasty spiteful person she comes across like on all of her socials. Her constant sarcastic passive aggressive responses to her followers irritate me, the constant need to have a “quirky” opinion to generally everything irritates me, the CAT voice irritates me. I find it proper odd she’s what, 24/25? Has what it seems like 0 friends, sleeps with a teddy bear and craves attention from strangers on the internet.

rant over
She’s 25 and will be 26 in a few months but she’s still acting like she’s filled with teenage angst

Reactions: 7
At 26 I was just heading travelling to the other side of the world. This girl doesn’t even leave her flat; Brighton is such a special place to me and has so much going on, I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 6
Gabbie acts like a self obsessed teenager. She can’t handle anything but praise or face reality. Hence why she locks herself away like a sulky teen having a strop.

Reactions: 10
I’ve had a clothes horse since 2003, when I was at uni.

This is the problem in a world where people get free stuff for little to no work, they see no value in anything they own and view everything as disposable because it just plopped into their life.

The ethics of amazon are really questionable too but of course she doesn’t care about that, especially because she will be able to pay her mortgage with people clicking through her affiliate links.

Reactions: 22
My cheap clothes horse isn’t rusty😂 dunno what she’s doing with hers

Reactions: 7
“Amazon things you NEED in your life!” - I haven’t watched the video but I’m pretty sure I don’t NEED a pointless wall hanging or a plant pot.

what I NEED to spend my money on is food, rent payments and travel to work... but Scabby wouldn’t have a clue

Reactions: 21
I’ve never heard him called Penelope before is this a new thing? Wtf
She’s told the story of his name many a time in many a vlog😂 she thought he was female when she first got him so called him Penelope. After realising she had a male cat she renamed him Nelson aka Nellie aka Lord Nelson:rolleyes:

Also considering she stated last week “names don’t have a gender” why did she rename her cat after finding out he was male and not female? Another example of Gobbie the hypocrite :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s told the story of his name many a time in many a vlog😂 she thought he was female when she first got him so called him Penelope. After realising she had a male cat she renamed him Nelson aka Nellie aka Lord Nelson:rolleyes:

Also considering she stated last week “names don’t have a gender” why did she rename her cat after finding out he was male and not female? Another example of Gobbie the hypocrite :sleep:
Well exactly!! Someone should comment that on that post on her video! I would but I don’t have a YouTube account 🤨

Reactions: 2

I've never seen this before. I'm watching it and feeling sorry for her... But then it maddens me that after going through all that, she has put the weight back on. What a waste of time and money, absolute vicious circle which must be so bad for your mental health. How did she not maintain it?!

Reactions: 9
Laughed watching her fill her smoothie blender cup well above the ‘max’ line in the amazon video. Just felt very in character. Not reading instructions, not taking care of her belongings etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t stop laughing at her astonishment that picture rail hooks exist.
Up next, did you know nails exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The ad on her home account for homesense is her desk makeover that she put in a vlog last week (?) should the vlog be marked as an ad too?

Reactions: 6
She’s posted audio of her singing ‘on my own’ from les mis on insta stories. She has a reasonable voice but a) that’s a fairly easy song to sing in comparison to other musical theatre tracks and b) her voice just sounds... off to me. Like I can’t figure out why but it sounds almost breathy/light, the kind of tone that doesn’t really fit with the powerful, from the stomach kind of voice you need for MT.

Reactions: 12
"I would give anything to be in Les Mis"
Apart from get off my arse, leave my flat, attend auditions, start from the bottom, work hard...etc etc...

She is hoping that someone high up in a West End theatre will just offer her the lead in a musical. The YouTube generation are all so entitled.

Niomi Smart thinks she's a chef. Zoe Sugg thinks she's a author. Tanya Burr thinks she's an actress...

I am so fed up of these entitled individuals that think just because they were relevant a few years ago, and have a reasonable social media following that they can literally have everything handed to them on a plate.

Gabby wants to be on the West End, yet doesn't appear to be doing anything to achieve that dream. She posts snippets of her singing and hopes someone will notice. Her attitude, and the attitude of the countless others on YouTube, make a mockery of genuine people who work hard to achieve their dreams.

Side note, she definitely thinks she is an interior designer now; and all because she bought a flat and redecorated 1489 times in a year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
"I would give anything to be in Les Mis"
Apart from get off my arse, leave my flat, attend auditions, start from the bottom, work hard...etc etc...

She is hoping that someone high up in a West End theatre will just offer her the lead in a musical. The YouTube generation are all so entitled.
she wants carrie’s life but isn’t willing to put in any of the graft like carrie has. people can say she got preferential treatment because of her brother but I don’t think that’s true. musical theatre is a tough industry to crack and she (Carrie not Gab lol) has serious talent and is dedicated to her job whereas gab just wants it all handed to her on a plate

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.