Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, she’s such a hypocrite. The horrible replies to people on social media who make innocuous comments, the way she tried to allude that Lucie and Lydia were homophobic, the various passive aggressive comments about other youtubers...I could go on.

Reactions: 19
I would love to know her logic on what the difference is between us posting 'rude' comments about her, as a YouTuber in the public eye, for example one of us could easily write 'I hope Gabby is someone I'm never friends with' and her posting that about the cast on love island.

Reactions: 20
I was reading Piers Morgan’s tweets and saw this:-

1. How distasteful is it making it all about your own troubles before CF is even cold?

2. What is she talking about? What media interest did she have a couple of years ago? I only know who she is because she blocked my niece and was nasty about her for saying “Tescos”

3. I can’t get over how authoritarian she is in all her tweets. It’s actually quite striking once you notice it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

1. How distasteful is it making it all about your own troubles before CF is even cold?

2. What is she talking about? What media interest did she have a couple of years ago? I only know who she is because she blocked my niece and was nasty about her for saying “Tescos”

3. I can’t get over how authoritarian she is in all her tweets. It’s actually quite striking once you notice it.
I was bullied at school and it changed my life forever. It's been 20+ years since and I still feel it in the back of my mind and have days where I feel the same anxiety as then. Am I rude online? Nope. Do I speak to people like tit? Nope. She uses this as an excuse to be a horrible person and it's just absolutely disgusting and disgraceful.

Reactions: 31
I was bullied at school and it changed my life forever. It's been 20+ years since and I still feel it in the back of my mind and have days where I feel the same anxiety as then. Am I rude online? Nope. Do I speak to people like tit? Nope. She uses this as an excuse to be a horrible person and it's just absolutely disgusting and disgraceful.
Same. People always comment on how overly polite I am! I don't ever want anyone to feel like I felt. Gabbie is a nasty little cow that is lifelong jealous she didn't have her glory days at high school like an American musical. She's a female incel, constantly shitting on everything before it can tit on her.

Reactions: 20
She said in her amazon video that normal clothes horses break easily? I’ve had the same cheap one from Argos for 4 years. It has survived me moving out of home to student halls then back home then to a student house then to a student flat and then back home again. And it still works perfectly fine. She’s careless and uses that as an excuse to buy tit she doesn’t need because it fills a void in her life.

Reactions: 23
She said in her amazon video that normal clothes horses break easily? I’ve had the same cheap one from Argos for 4 years. It has survived me moving out of home to student halls then back home then to a student house then to a student flat and then back home again. And it still works perfectly fine. She’s careless and uses that as an excuse to buy tit she doesn’t need because it fills a void in her life.
what planet is she on? my mum had a clothes horse for 10+ years!

Reactions: 15
Snap! She just uses it as an excuse to buy more stuff so she has some purpose to her day and something to look forward to, it’s really quite sad

Reactions: 9

The one thing I remember from a couple of years ago is when she tweeted that she predicted the Manchester terrorist attack. She got torn apart online for that and rightly so!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Didn't she got on a big rant about command strips before? I'm sure I remember a picture falling off at her mums house?

Also I have had my clothes horse for probably 8 years at least and it's fine. It hasn't went rusty at all so I have NO idea what she is talking about.

Reactions: 10
Didn't she got on a big rant about command strips before? I'm sure I remember a picture falling off at her mums house?

Also I have had my clothes horse for probably 8 years at least and it's fine. It hasn't went rusty at all so I have NO idea what she is talking about.
Yeah she did, they probably sent her free ones so she likes them again. I must admit I break clothes horses because I'm lazy and instead of picking them up and moving them I drag them which breaks the legs, but even them they last over a year.

In her amazon video at the end she said something about it being essential items abd not decor, none of those items are essential gabby.

Reactions: 4
I love that she is thinking of having the sofas facing anything but the tv as if her own life doesn't revole around the tv

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that she is thinking of having the sofas facing anything but the tv as if her own life doesn't revole around the tv
I thought the exact same thing when I saw it. But then I thought it’s just her excuse to stay in bed watching TV instead

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.