Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ignorance, stupidity and self-obsessed rants are vile. I blocked her everywhere today. Trying to cash in on something she doesn't understand because she doesn't even read the news or know anything about anything outside her little flat full of rubbish and piles of pyjamas. I remember watching her many years ago when I first discovered her and her vocabulary was so unbelievably limited I jokingly asked if English was her first language :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
“I’m not talking about food anymore, mean people on the net keep bullying me about the amount of bacon I consume wah wah wah”
“So guisss I’m doing a food video becosss I thought it was a good idea”

it is really though gabs? I can tell you that now: you eat absolute tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
9D350159-51B9-4333-B16F-FD29D30DB153.png

Here she goes again, our Gabs posting about food on her socials! Also wtf is FabHan on about? How does liking toast make you cute?

These “influencers” make me mad.

Reactions: 19
is it strange that the use of the gif fucks me off... like, what is the Relevance, she litro has used to it to be “quirky”

Reactions: 4
this is gross no one is forcing her to do youtube she is so utterly ungrateful. Gaby you don’t HAVE to do youtube. You can quit anytime and get a normal job. She makes it sound like she’s being forced to do it. Truth is she can’t admit it’s the only thing she can do. It’s easy as piss to make tit loads of money which she wouldn’t make in any other job. And she likes being able to slob around and film one video a week and that’s it. Working week done 😂
How she thinks she’d ever hack it on a bloody west end stage is beyond me. She does realise they perform 6 days a week right? This is the girl who’s 25 and never worked a day in her life outside the comfort of her bedroom.

also, release an album? Perform on the west end? duck me she really thinks she’s something special 😂

Reactions: 22
So she has apparently lost 2 1/2 stone. It's definitely not through exercising or healthy eating, so I'm assuming she had some sort of medical procedure to help.

Also, her latest vlog is full of inconsistencies...
1. She went on a huge rant on social media about not filming/talking about food anymore because it is too 'triggering' for her, she was also incredibly rude to individuals who offered helpful advice (what's new though?!). But she is now in the process of filming a food video 🤦‍♀️
2. She says she is 'self-isolating' and in the same breath says she is walking her mum to the station 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
3. She says she is not going to talk about Covid-19 because she wants her channel to be a happy escape for people, and yet all she has spoken about for days is the virus 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
4. Tweets advising people to stockpile food but later tells people to think of the elderly and vulnerable 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The voice she puts on for Nellie makes me literally want to scream. It’s the most horrendous thing ever ever ever!!!!

Reactions: 30
The voice she puts on for Nellie makes me literally want to scream. It’s the most horrendous thing ever ever ever!!!!
I’m glad she’s putting Nellie on weight loss food though. I hate when people’s animals are overweight - easily avoidable and quite cruel

Reactions: 10
on her insta story she was saying “heyyylowww lickle sosijjjj” to him ARGH:mad: so cringey I want to rip my ears off

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Saw this in her comment section and was like yes someone has said it! But of course apparently other people love it. And annoyingly the comment right underneath this one was someone saying how the voice for nelson makes them so happy. Why and how. The voice irritates me so much, it's like a nails on a chalkboard type of reaction, it just gets to me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw this in her comment section and was like yes someone has said it! But of course apparently other people love it. And annoyingly the comment right underneath this one was someone saying how the voice for nelson makes them so happy. Why and how. The voice irritates me so much, it's like a nails on a chalkboard type of reaction, it just gets to me.
who enjoys that? I would really like to know

Reactions: 9
There were like 4 comments saying they enjoy it

maybe other accounts she has made to comment on her own videos

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gabi: I'm self isolating

Goes to the dentist
Goes to the coffee shop
Goes to boots
goes to the co-op "just to see what was going on"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
This pic doesn't even look good, she's getting nail varnish all over her hands. She paints her nails exactly how she paints her walls

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.