Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the new floor. It's too light. Any guesses on how long it is until she paints it? I'll go with white paint and 6 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I work for a company who supply products for people with lipodemia and other similar conditions and some of the garments we provide are horrific. It must be an awful condition. you’d think she’d use her platform to raise awareness
Honestly it’s ruining my life. I’m 29 and o have to watch what chair I sit on, not able to go theme parks etc bevause I can’t fit on anything. It’s only my legs. I’m like 4 sizes bigger than my top.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She could literally just go for a walk once a day...it would eventually build herself up for more and more intense exercise but at the very least get her heart rate up and body moving!
I was self-employed for a wee while and worked from home but started struggling with my weight. First thing in the morning I'd go for a half an hour walk and it was enough to get me up and motivated!
Walking along the Brighton sea front is one of my favourite things to do.

Reactions: 5
Did someone on here call her out on Twitter? 😂 Own up!
It was amazing. How pathetic is she? And also, if she blocked the girl on Twitter, how would she see that post??

Reactions: 6
Did someone on here call her out on Twitter? 😂 Own up!
It was amazing. How pathetic is she? And also, if she blocked the girl on Twitter, how would she see that post??
I saw this. Amazing 😂 have you scrolled through the girls other tweets to Gobby? certainly cheered me up today

Reactions: 2
Oh lol
Her insta bio literally has "be kind" at the top
I messaged her saying calling out her twitter spat and naming and shaming that girl wasn't exactly a great example of being kind, and she has blocked me. How on earth does she have any followers left!

Reactions: 14
Oh lol
Her insta bio literally has "be kind" at the top
I messaged her saying calling out her twitter spat and naming and shaming that girl wasn't exactly a great example of being kind, and she has blocked me. How on earth does she have any followers left!
Why can't this girl accept responsibility for anything? As soon as this happens to her, she broadcasts it for thousands of people to seek out the person who's calling her out. How is that right. Yet she can do no wrong in her opinion of herself.
This is an example of why you shouldn't believe anyone writing or preaching 'be kind'. They don't mean it. They've jumped on the bandwagon after Caroline flack killed herself yet these people do not know the meaning of what it is to be Kind.
Gobby- Sending thousands after a girl who called you out on your crappy behaviour isn't 'being kind.' It's bleeping bitchy and you have NO CLUE what's going on in their lives. From her Twitter, I see she struggles herself with mental health issues. Just because you're princess gob and Jayne let you get away with anything and everything isn't how you can live now you're an adult. Take some bleeping responsibility and grow up. You broadcast your life. Your home and whatever pointless crap you choose to put up, like the lady with the trolley. You contradict yourself hugely too - you put it out there, people are allowed an opinion and allowed to say how they feel about it. Just like you.

You're nothing special Gobby. Nothing special. Just someone who got lucky. That's it.

Side note - Just seen she's deleted that story. This girl I can't cope with anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hopefully Nellie's getting high enough to provide some relief from being stuck inside with Gobshite 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s trying so hard to sound cool with the fact weed doesn’t bother her 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.