Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she gone all orange and dark wood with her furniture and really light with her floors lol it clashes like crazy new furniture is imminent!

Reactions: 13
Lucy’s flooring is much nicer - it’s a warmer tone and real wood, so it suits the mid century style furniture a lot better. Gabbie’s is laminate i think and cooler toned, there’s nothing wrong with it and I do think it looks nice. I think she saw Lucy’s and tried to replicate it without thinking about how it would look with everything else in her flat first though. Or maybe it’s just an excuse to do another million room makeovers 🤣

Reactions: 14
Wow even on her IG she doesn't use capitals. I thought it was just on her YouTube videos. She does know capital letters exist right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It kinda makes my eyes sore to see an old property like hers with so many quirky features have a crappy laminate down. If she could have saved the original floorboards - she should've for the character.
I get personal style is different etc. With our home, the hallway downstairs was concrete. We've had expensive laminate put down, however, in 3 years it's started peeling etc. It looks a real mess!
She picked the wrong colour for how she's decorated (in no doubt will it change in the next few weeks knowing our farrow and ball addict here 🙄) But none of it goes. It doesn't fit with the property at all. I love Herringbone floors but much much too light and unnatural looking

Reactions: 11
Your username seems to imply your child is coffee so I am on gabby's side here

People with human kids are the worst
it’s more the fact she seems to think she’s going to be this amazing mum because she has a cat. She’s going to be her kid’s best friend and all that jazz, but can’t stick with a paint colour never mind a name.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what she'll do next week when she realises that getting her floor done suddenly has not filled whatever void she has in her life and made her happy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder what she'll do next week when she realises that getting her floor done suddenly has not filled whatever void she has in her life and made her happy
Paint her dinning room shelves again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone have any idea why she's always so hostile and aggressive to people in her comments? Sounds like she's got insecurity issues. She's so damn rude.

Reactions: 18
Anyone have any idea why she's always so hostile and aggressive to people in her comments? Sounds like she's got insecurity issues. She's so damn rude.
From what I’ve seen of her over the years if you don’t agree with her and kiss her arse then you are wrong and worthy of a bitchy comment. She’s a classic mean girl just with no friends now.
Utterly nasty bit of work!

Reactions: 12
It kinda makes my eyes sore to see an old property like hers with so many quirky features have a crappy laminate down. If she could have saved the original floorboards - she should've for the character.
I get personal style is different etc. With our home, the hallway downstairs was concrete. We've had expensive laminate put down, however, in 3 years it's started peeling etc. It looks a real mess!
She picked the wrong colour for how she's decorated (in no doubt will it change in the next few weeks knowing our farrow and ball addict here 🙄) But none of it goes. It doesn't fit with the property at all. I love Herringbone floors but much much too light and unnatural looking
am i the only one that is glad she didn’t restore the original floorboards as she would probably ruin them with so much paint or staining them a horrid colour!

Reactions: 6
So a few days ago she tweets basically encouraging stockpiling, people call her out on it she argues back then deletes her tweets. NOW she’s gone to Tesco and the shelves are empty and she’s calling people incredibly selfish and inconsiderate that people are buying 10 of everything. Cue next story it’s a photo of her basket full of toilet rolls in her bathroom 😫 I try really hard to like her and I’ve watched her since the beginning but I just deal with how often she contradicts herself 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's whinging about there being no toilet roll in Tesco yet uploads a photo of 6 bleeping loo rolls. selfishgh0st

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probs her multiple personalities peaking through (the toilet roll stock pile situation) I’m actually shocked she can afford to live off the poor YouTube videos etc.

Reactions: 8
Probs her multiple personalities peaking through (the toilet roll stock pile situation) I’m actually shocked she can afford to live off the poor YouTube videos etc.
Surely when you poo in boxes you don’t need toilet roll....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't understand why dealing with her mouldy rotting windows wasn't her first priority... I couldn't live with them like this. So gross!
From that photo think I’ve worked out where she lives on the corner of a busy junction. I know Hove really well.

Reactions: 6
Her latest insta story calling people selfish for stock piling and buying stuff. Is she for real? I can’t even decorate my effing living room Cos shes gone and bought all the flipping paint!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Her latest insta story calling people selfish for stock piling and buying stuff. Is she for real? I can’t even decorate my effing living room Cos shes gone and bought all the flipping paint!!
She is a freakin hypocrite!!! Telling everyone she’s bought extra essentials, and complained about a whole buying pizzas, how do you know she doesn’t have 5 adults to feed or friends coming over!!!

Reactions: 12
If people are "panic" buying why is it any of her business though? It's ok for her to buy a million cans of paint but people can't stock up on necessities? Is stock piling paint a necessity?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.