Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who is suffering with gallstones just get new flooring laid and you will be cured πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How many people think Gabby is going to have the coronavirus soon.

Reactions: 15
How many people think Gabby is going to have the coronavirus soon.
She's been self isolating for years! Her catching corona virus would be a miracle of modern science. Wouldn't put it past her to claim she has it though πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's been self isolating for years! Her catching corona virus would be a miracle of modern science. Wouldn't put it past her to claim she has it though πŸ˜‚
The only way she will catch it is if the Tesco delivery driver, Amazon delivery driver or deliveroo drivers have it. Otherwise she will be pretty much o.k as that's the extent of her social life.

Reactions: 10
The way she says β€œcat mum” drives me insane. Having a pet isn’t the same, stop pretending to be mother of the year.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The way she says β€œcat mum” drives me insane. Having a pet isn’t the same, stop pretending to be mother of the year.
Your username seems to imply your child is coffee so I am on gabby's side here

People with human kids are the worst

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What does everyone think of the floor? I love herringbone wood floors but I personally think she should have chosen a darker shade of wood. It makes her flat look so cold.

Reactions: 14
Floor looks fine, nice even. But I definitely think she should have taken the floorers' advice and let them restore the existing floorboards. Such a wasted opportunity.

Reactions: 15
Floor looks fine, nice even. But I definitely think she should have taken the floorers' advice and let them restore the existing floorboards. Such a wasted opportunity.
Sure she'll take a notion that the colour of the walls don't suit the floor but F&B has run out of colours as she's used them all already so she'll just rip it up and restore the old floorboards and then move house because of her neighbours πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah I'm so pleased there's a forum about this woman. She does my head in! I've never seen anyone change their paint colour in their home as much as her. Literally every other week she decides she doesn't like the colour any more. When people ask her about it in her videos she always responds rudely. I get the impression she has no life and is bored so over compensates by redecorating every 5 minutes.

Reactions: 21
I can understand the "waiting for approval". But to say that her videos wouldn't be in the right order too?? Seems like an uncanny coincidence 😁
She already chose the same flooring as Lucy's... πŸ™„πŸ˜…

Only the conclusion is a bit different. Lucy is a bit more... uhm... humble? πŸ€”πŸ˜›

Reactions: 18
Her channel can thrive...again?

Must have missed that time when her channel thrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What does everyone think of the floor? I love herringbone wood floors but I personally think she should have chosen a darker shade of wood. It makes her flat look so cold.
I was thinking the same, its way too light. Looks rubbish.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.