Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh so the new flooring is an ad!!!! Sneaky cow how did she wrangle that! She said it was discounted, wonder how much by 🤷‍♀️
Surely her cost of doing the AD would cover the cost of the flooring and then some

Reactions: 3
A while back when Gabbie was in her old flat (the last one she rented), she kept making snide remarks/digs at her upstairs neighbours about them being loud, their kids being loud etc. What she didn’t know is that the neighbour followed her on social media and saw everything she was posting, so the neighbour took to Mumsnet for advice.

As soon as it was posted, people knew who she was on about and Gabbie started damage control on her Twitter & Insta saying that she had spoken to the neighbour
She’s back at it again complaining about her previous neighbour...
9E9B4367-E994-439C-B4DD-33284AA9DBEF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just cannot fathom that she is 26 years old and has never in her life had to be up by a certain time to go to a shift/9-5 job and work for 8 hours. Literally EVER? She is SO privileged and lucky she has no idea.

Reactions: 27
Yeah I'm still not convinced that Mumsnet post was from her actual neighbour, at the time I was on "other forums" and we were positive it was from someone on there as everything said is pretty much what Gabby showed herself on insta stories so anyone could have wrote it.
I tried watching the makeover video and I just couldn't get through it. Girls even more boring than usual.
Oh was it? That’s a bummer 😩 I thought this was some real tea. Still a bit strange that she went on to make a fuss about “being friends” with the neighbour, now all of a sudden they’re arseholes? Strange woman.

Reactions: 4
Like someone else said.. why does actively not use capital letters?
she's actually severely allergic to capital letters. it's a very rare disease. you probably haven't heard of it. gabby has it because she's a very unique and special snowflake!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
she's actually severely allergic to capital letters. it's a very rare disease. you probably haven't heard of it. gabby has it because she's a very unique and special snowflake!
But she definitely DOESNT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. Even though she posts about it regularly, it’s triggering if anyone replies and she’ll block you then tell her mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s back at it again complaining about her previous neighbour...
View attachment 93868
Um what?
how many times had this blob gone on video and told us it’s late (10pm or so) and she’s just gotten into the mood to tidy her house or do a wash?
Of course you wouldn’t be loud on purpose though Blobriella

Reactions: 9
her mum comes across a bit of a weirdo to me as well!
I’ve not watched many of her videos so I haven’t seen much of her mum, but I watched one a while back where they were shopping for the new flat and her mum was driving through a car park and got annoyed with some woman walking towards the store. Jane muttered something very ugly like “get out of the way” and I immediately saw where gabby got it from. Like how dare another person exist in your space 🙄 honestly disgusting behavior.

Reactions: 11
😂😂 embrace change? She needs to take her own advice and try leaving the house once in a while. Ive never seen anyone with a more sad and boring life.
Screenshot_20200311-095835_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't understand the hate for her not going out. Maybe it's anxiety related or agoraphobia? Or am I missing something? 😂
Because agoraphobia and axiety related issues can get treated by therapy and actually facing your fears. Nothing's ever gonna happen if she stays in her flat 24/7. I think the hate is not coming from her having issues, it's coming from her refusing to get treated.

Reactions: 6
😂😂 embrace change? She needs to take her own advice and try leaving the house once in a while. Ive never seen anyone with a more sad and boring life.
View attachment 94105
I am DEAD, deceased, gone, no more, hasta la vista cruel world.

So, let me get this straight ... SHE THINKS THAT PAINTING HER WALLS IS EXCITING AND PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT HER PAINTING HER WALLS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AD FINITUM ARE BORING.

Well, it's an interesting take, that one.

Girl needs help.

Reactions: 27
Can someone tweet her about her kidney infection she completely forgot to be complaining about cos shes too bothered about her floor and hair

I would but I'm blocked haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.