Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually though? I am just thinking of all the click baity titles about therapy and her tweeting (then suddenly deleting) about a shit session

Therapy can be HARD and I don't see her being able to handle it

Reactions: 15
Either way it’s a shame that she’s spent thousands on cosmetic surgery to fix her ‘problems’ when it’s the psychological aspects that needed help

Reactions: 10
I’ve stumbled across Gabbie’s dad’s twitter! And he’s a bit odd

Reactions: 6

Gabby love, you haven’t looked like that bottom picture in a long time!!

Reactions: 36
Is her father gay?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’ll ever change, to be honest. She puts out a tweet about addressing her issues with food at therapy at least once a year. She’s the human representation of Groundhog Day. She just keeps churning out the same shit year after year.

Reactions: 10
She's given up on that West End
(She never stood a chance with that attitude and work ethics)

Reactions: 6
Not strictly related but does anyone know what surgeries her brother has had? Noticed he put some spiel up about the last 10 years etc

Reactions: 3
Not strictly related but does anyone know what surgeries her brother has had? Noticed he put some spiel up about the last 10 years etc
Ooh just had a look. Interesting. Could he have lost the weight the way of his sister?

Reactions: 3
At least if she started flipping houses properly, seriously, as a business for her, it would 1) give her something to occupy her time with, 2) give her some content to create on YouTube, the process of flipping each property etc., 3) stop her painting her flat over and over again.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.