Gabriella Lindley #36 Hammy Trotter and the Prisoners of Gabkaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay! Happy to share this victory.

Quick recap: Gabby has reopened Juniper Moon with lots of moaning about the volume of orders. You'd almost think this shop wasn't her passion! After some negative comments about her shop on Twitter, she has gone private in order to filter out the truth trolls. She claims her endo pain has gone away since a laparoscopy yet her latest period was the worst ever. Like ever ever. And also, Juniper Jane has apparently been with her since driving her back, which we suspect may not be true. And that's what you missed on Glee Complete bleeping Misery.

Now, about her claim that everything about her business was researched:

Nothing about Juniper Bollocks was researched.

For starters, there is already MORE THAN ONE business called Juniper Moon. Lesson One: Choose a unique name.

Then her website is a PR shitshow, ranging from product descriptions making direct comparisons to products made by another company, to an accusatory tone telling customers she basically thinks they're lying if they claim their order wasn't delivered, to conflicting policy info, to piss-poor wording.

She didn't research that basically all her designs are practically carbon copies of existing work, leaving her open to claims of plagiarism and, at best, unoriginality.

She didn't research international shipping costs, bleating that it's "too much for my brain". She didn't research how to sort out post Brexit shipping and even initially hadn't thought to sort out a pick-up service, meaning that she hadn't considered postage altogether.

She didn't research how to speak to customers online and instead blocked, argued and doxxed anybody with a negative opinion.

She didn't create a business Twitter and clearly isn't very active on work email, then threw a wobbly when feedback that wasn't arse-kissing reached her personal twitter.

She hasn't researched ways to improve her skills and designs, meaning that her products look bleeping basic and the only people buying them are minions with a sense of obligation.

She hasn't researched eco-friendly packaging properly, or she'd know that putting a product in a biodegradable sleeve is pointless if you're surrounding it with shredded paper and putting it in a box that could have been used for other things (like tit).

She didn't research how to keep a clean, covid safe, hypoallergenic workspace and clearly doesn't care as she keeps photographing that gargantuan boss-eyed creature in her office.

She hasn't researched copyright issues and how to use quotations and lyrics without getting sued.

The only thing she has researched? Other artists' work and how to copy it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Oh she’s back with endo . I give up she hasn’t got endometriosis . There’s no point even listing the reason why and inhaling your body weight in cake is a clear sign and sweet a laparoscopy doesn’t just magically get rid of all the pain and you should be having easy periods by now but it will return seeing as you’ve had 3 periods in 1 and a half month prob should get that checked out

que I’m a hospital I’m sewwwwww sick

Also your first period is very painful and heavy as your body is going what wait why I’ve been attacked

But by the 3rd period most of the pain that is caused by the endometriosis should gone as it’s been removed so if 3 periods on she’s still in such pain the endometrial scaring wasn’t the issue but you know the hypochondriac she is it’s probs just a normal bleeping period

only time I’ll be jealous of her . I wish I could eat and it would make me feel better

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Gabriella Lindley, aka Velvetgh0st, owner of the shop Juniper Moon, finally got her hammy trotters on prawn cocktail Quavers. It's the only cock she'll ever get sew 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Annual thread announcement that Gabriella Lindley, aka velvetgh0st on youtube and owner of Juniper Moon, took a tit in a box twice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Sorry but Gabbie hewvering the desk always sends me. Classic Gabbie doing things in a quirky way. Whatever next? Maybe she’ll clean her windows with a spoon spewn instead of a squeegee

• Haha
Reactions: 39
lurked here for a little while but to be fair, endo is hormone fuelled, hence the flare up at this time of the month. I suffer from PCOS, and at the age of 15 had a four month period that doctors just shrugged off until the combined pill made me gain quiet a bit of weight. It's quite refreshing to see someone be honest that there isn't just a quick fix cure to chronic illness, especially in terms of gynaecology, but i could be projecting seeing as endo is the reason I'm an only child 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Just wanted to say that I run a lil shop on Etsy for prints and stuff from my tattoo work and all (every single one) of the international orders I shipped earlier this month have been delivered safe and sound. Every. single. one.
NO EXCUSE YOU HAMMY duck

Reactions: 45
Homegirl should've used some of her own advice. Completely okay when it's your shop though, eh Gobs?
Someone should say the exact same thing to her about the JM packaging — though she’d just give them an arsey reply, call them a hater, and block them.

Reactions: 19
Didn't she said she had a little brain when she was trying to figure out the cricut? or something about the shop can't remember.
She didn't do tit researching she is basically throwing money away with this "small business success"

Reactions: 18
I love that she said 'it's not even that' to the amount of trips to the bin, because we all know she likes to hoard as many bin bags as possible and probably make Jane go to the bin with them when she gets summoned

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’d absolutely love for someone to make a montage of Gaboon’s best bits over the years

Reactions: 10
lurked here for a little while but to be fair, endo is hormone fuelled, hence the flare up at this time of the month. I suffer from PCOS, and at the age of 15 had a four month period that doctors just shrugged off until the combined pill made me gain quiet a bit of weight. It's quite refreshing to see someone be honest that there isn't just a quick fix cure to chronic illness, especially in terms of gynaecology, but i could be projecting seeing as endo is the reason I'm an only child 🤷‍♀️
Just to say endometriosis isn’t just hormones fulled . estrogen dominance is one of the causes of it and high levels have been linked but it’s not the be all and end cause

so are you saying Gabi is refreshing? And oh so honest

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.