Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow when you see all the screenshots together...yikes! How can anyone like or defend her I really don't get it?!
Also very striking how often she says 'don't you do/say this' 'don't EVER say that' like who does she think she is lmao? Such a dictator. Doesn't want other people to be allowed their opinions, yet demands respect for all her own (crappy) opinions. The one that always sticks in my mind is 'I voice my opinion on right and wrong' Gabby wouldn't know right from wrong if it slapped her in the face with a joint of ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Wow when you see all the screenshots together...yikes! How can anyone like or defend her I really don't get it?!
Also very striking how often she says 'don't you do/say this' 'don't EVER say that' like who does she think she is lmao? Such a dictator. Doesn't want other people to be allowed their opinions, yet demands respect for all her own (crappy) opinions. The one that always sticks in my mind is 'I voice my opinion on right and wrong' Gabby wouldn't know right from wrong if it slapped her in the face with a joint of ham.
There were probably thousands more but all got lost in the tinypic purge or YTT

She's just a walking contradiction. And right and wrong is, to a lot of people, subjective. She needs to respect that not everyone holds the same values and beliefs as she does. Like when she talks down to people who say they believe in God.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There were probably thousands more but all got lost in the tinypic purge or YTT

She's just a walking contradiction. And right and wrong is, to a lot of people, subjective. She needs to respect that not everyone holds the same values and beliefs as she does. Like when she talks down to people who say they belive in God.
The thing that annoys me most is 99% of her views are ignorant or just garbage. She rarely says anything where I think 'yeah, you know what, that's fair'. But she demands respect for her crap that she chooses to spew on the internet then gets...annoyed that other people don't agree? Just shut up then, nobody is holding a gun to your head asking you what your take on lockdown 4.0 is or what it's acceptable for mothers to write on the internet or whether you like summer or not. Honestly, the mental gymnastics it must take to be annoyed that people don't agree with tit opinions that you've wilfully shared with the world, it's too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Re the Vaccine talk earlier, a video that cracks me the duck up is when other influencers and youtubers were monetising their videos to donate to the NHS our ever so kind Gabrielle very thoughtfully made a video of her bleeping cat with her doing some deranged voice to thank the NHS 😭😭😭 that is the most ridiculous thing an adult with financial security, an audience and reach can do during a pandemic. Cheeky bonus when Jane tried to get the video on This morning by tweeting her doppelgänger Phillip schofield !
How embarazzzin don’t know how you could not cringe doing that 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Out of all the weird things Gabby does it’s the creepy cat voice I hate the most.. her minions would be all LMFAOOOooooOoOoo! So she’d get encouraged and do it all the more. I hate it gahhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She has an air conditioning unit and she’s still complaining. This witch, I can’t.
View attachment 373646
Oh come on! Being stuck in a boiling hot flat is so miserable though, how does one not sympathise with her plight? if only our darling child lived near a beach where she could go to cool off and get some fresh sea air, or had the flexible work hours set by being self employed... oh well, back to sit on the loo in a long sleeved jumper clutching a family sized pack of ham, sweating away while complaining on her instagram stories. Nose to the grindstone, working hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s when you read some of the screenshots in close proximity like this that you realise she’s more of an immature, aggressive little troll (yes, troll Gab. You troll people whether you like it or not) than you first thought. My opinion of her wasn’t that high before but wowsers! I think she’s beyond help.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s had a large following for so long that at this point she doesn’t even realise how much of a privilege it is and that it could crumble at any second

Reactions: 25
Ngl I couldn't sleep last night so I was thinking about hard endo must be (real endo, Gabby, not your endew) and also what it must feel like to have the chance of having children taken away from you. Then I thought, damn, Jane went through all that, could've possibly been told she couldn't have kids, and has gone on to have a child adult like Gabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've brought it up before but I don't believe her dad is gay. I think him and Jane are quite happily married, and Gabbie can't bear Jane giving someone other than her attention. I also don't believe she ever had endometriosis and I won't unless I see her full medical records. I think the surgeon had a look inside (Gobbies one true fetitsh, penetration by a surgeon) and told her nothing was amiss. She is most definitely sick, sick in the head.
I'm thinking this too. Her dad's twitter account has the name Lindley in it. I thought he was a Longbottom? I wonder if there never was a Longbottom and she's just made it up? Otherwise, why would her dad take her mum's last name, and then keep it even after the divorce? I know it can be hassle to keep changing your name, but knowing Gabby... something doesn't quite add up...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm thinking this too. Her dad's twitter account has the name Lindley in it. I thought he was a Longbottom? I wonder if there never was a Longbottom and she's just made it up? Otherwise, why would her dad take her mum's last name, and then keep it even after the divorce? I know it can be hassle to keep changing your name, but knowing Gabby... something doesn't quite add up...
I wouldn't blame him for keeping Lindley tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has mentioned her dad being gay many times and Im pretty sure she referred to his boyfriend as his «boy toy» once. If it was fake Im sure George would have reacted to it by now? But I dont know. There might be something fishy going on.
As for her coming out troubles I always assumed it was because of her dads coming out «broke» their family. Being the person that she is she probably didnt react very well when he came out either, so why would they when she came out? Just a theory.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely the worst one of her being unnecessarily rude was when that girl sent her a lovely message basically saying that she thought that they’d be friends if she wasn’t too far away, but had a genuine typo and said ‘fat’ instead of far. Gobbo posted it on her story with the girl’s account visible and she got so much hate!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.