Gabbydawnallen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any thoughts? I wouldn’t usually as she seemed so lovely and genuine on Love Island but her most recent post has really summed up how selfish and insular influencers really are. People are struggling right now, like seriously struggling. Not being able to see family or knowing when anything will go back to normal. It’s had a massive effect. Yet her post 4 minutes ago is a post about having a meltdown during a mini photo shoot as she didn’t feel body confident? Posing in Dubai??? Having the time of her life with her friends???
These influencers have no respect for what people are going through. All the frontline workers who are battling this. They can all swan off wherever they like and put their arms around one another, dance at a pool party and share a shisha pipe. But the worst thing in their life is not being able to take a great photo for the gram? I wish that was the worst thing in my life right now!
It’s so sad what life has come to nowadays it really is :(

• Angry
Reactions: 4